Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well it's twitter RSVP thursday!!! Good luck too those who intend on coppin for themselves... It's gonna be a nasty 48 hours...

it's a waste of money but definitely a MUST have
smokin.gif

Long time reader, finally decided to make an account!
happy.gif

anyways, pulled up the Footlocker list, called all the footlockers in my area and they DO NOT know what they are doing, most of the stores told me 'Nah we aren't having a raffle or anything like that, I don't think we even got them' called my local store yesterday and the guy told me 'Man, I have been getting thousands of calls, Im tired, we dont know anything at all, its still in the air, we dont know anything alright?' called today and the guy told me 'oh nah bro, we arent doing raffles, first come first serve' but the store is the FL list, I'm so confused
sick.gif

I guess I'm in the Minority, but I was able to get my pair last week and after coming home and really looking at them, I didn't like the Pleather trim on the 7's, really makes them look cheap, plus the lace tips are chrome and not gold. The 6's have the same tongue as the MotorSports (which I have) and the leather is Very Plastic, not something I couldn't live without. Got rid of them and bought the Gold Medal Kobe's and cheetahs, plus the Home elites and still had $15 left. :D
I felt like I made better use of my $ and got the most.

This is the exact reason why I dont understand why you guys want to pay more than retail for them. I could understand if they were premium crafted as the box state, but they are not, and some of you are considering paying 600 shipped.

LOCKED UP FOR $445 .....
thank you euro based connect
pimp.gif
success. congrats man. anything under $500 at this point should be considered a win. these prices are about to get REAL ugly by Saturday / Sunday. Backdoor "deals" knocking people over the head for like $550 - $600+.

looking forward to more positive reports over the next 24-36 hours. keep em coming.

This is the exact reason why I dont understand why you guys want to pay more than retail for them. I could understand if they were premium crafted as the box state, but they are not, and some of you are considering paying 600 shipped.

Yea I have never paid reseller prices. Wont start no time soon.

somebody at your HOH is not telling the truth lol..the raffle is company wide..lol few stores are getting in trouble for lying to customers and trying to stuff the raffle boxes so only employees and friends of employees get them. not a good look lmao.

:smh: Sad, just sad.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom