Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^Aw man you like a pro reseller cool. $1200 thats mad cash mannn dont hate the player hate the game right? Mad props $1200 few hours. Cue the jay im a hustle homie sound bite, smoke machine, and slow mo you the man. Am i mad bro?
your fighting a loosing battle bro, but if letting your feelings be known makes you feel better have at it. and i dont do it for the money only, i also enjoy getting a pair or 2 to keep for free. sometimes i have to pay resell price myself (galaxy foams for example) and i have no harsh feelings to the person who charged me 3x retail for those.

Last edited:
your fighting a loosing battle bro, but if letting your feelings be known makes you feel better have at it. and i dont do it for the money only, i also enjoy getting a pair or 2 to keep for free. sometimes i have to pay resell price myself (galaxy foams for example) and i have no harsh feelings to the person who charged me 3x retail for those.

**** allrdy? no1 cares what you say :D

Who cares!!?? Lets get back to the pack!... It is a beautiful pack and the quality is actually not bad at all. I normally hate VII's but these are fresh. Plus, It compliments my DMP perfectly. I intend to upload pics of them both together. Stay tuned......

we're all e-tough over the net. If you were able to break extra bread, kudos to all the resellers. I got my pair on ice. I'm not mad at anyone. Hahaha i'm still mad i didnt cop the big bangs when i had the chance. Let's keep 100 on the shoes and keep it moving....

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

This pack was a flop for resellers!

i had a feeling it would be

too many people reselling

i'm glad people got screwed

i paid $580.00 because i knew i had no chance on retail
websites and stores selling early cut the nickel dime resellers out

the time to get the packs off is a week before the release
that's where the real money is a day or 2 later

when i resold the 11/6 pack back in 2006 i would get the minimum and still made a profit
i had 12 of them 6/11 packs not counting the 3 i kept and 2 i sold over time

you dont make jack on these new packs

you gotta sit on them
that includes all the packs from 2008 and the 3 packs from 2009 plus the infrared pack of the 6's from 2010

now years later these joints are moving at high prices
not when eveyone and there momma is selling
trying to make a stack offa sellin a jordan pack

Last edited:
we're all e-tough over the net. If you were able to break extra bread, kudos to all the resellers. I got my pair on ice. I'm not mad at anyone. Hahaha i'm still mad i didnt cop the big bangs when i had the chance. Let's keep 100 on the shoes and keep it moving....

I'm not trying to be e-tough as I've in the past posted my address when people had a problem with me. And this isn't directed towards you by any means.

It's about respect. You dont have to like me or the next guy but dont start disrespecting people on the net for the sake of LULZ, Smileys and e-props. NT has spilled into real life numerous times.

Bought 2 packs, kept one, sold the other one for $700.... no profit but I got my pack for free 
nthat.gif

Wish I was able to get a 3rd one tho...

Where would you guys rate this pack in terms of execution and packaging?
Top 10? Top 5? Top 3?
I've never been a big pack fan but I think these are definitely in my top three. I only bought a few of the CDP's because they contained a great shoe and a junk shoe. I think these are #2 behind the original DMP (XI/VI). The third best is probably a tie between the Bravo Toro V's and the Infrared VI's. 

My Top 5 All-Time Jordan Pks:
DMP (6/11)
Toro Bravo (5)
Infared (6)
GMP (6/7)
DMP (7)

btw my pk arrived today from the ndc 2nd restock a few weeks bk and luckily there were zero creases on the 6 and the 7 looked clean AF :D

Last edited:
i wouldnt call these a flop for resell if you sold them right, i sold the vi's alone for 365 the day after they dropped, i only wanted the vii's

i guess I'm one of the few who like the Xi with the gold laces. I love this pack and I need some shirts to go with them but my Nas Life Is Good shirt goes with my 7s perfectly lol

people would like the 7s more but the 6s are the ones that are gonna be worth more in the future. they werent released in kids sizes like the 7s so the 6s will be more valuable

Back
Top Bottom