Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did anyone's 6's come slightly creased. My right foot had a little under the ankle support.
Anyone else's quality on their 6s suck? I have wrinkles throughout the back of my right sneaker

just got back from the LAX from Las Vegas. Boy have I got a story for you guys,

So I got my pair from RSVP plus another extra pair that they had left. There were so much salty *** people waiting outside of the store dogging at me with 2 bags.
Had some bomb *** food and took the shuttle back to the airport. I start getting worried because you can only have one carryon and one personal item. I had a backpack and 2 packs.

I go to TSA and they start disassembling the whole damn box! :smh: I tell them its just a pair of basketball shoes, and next thing you know, they start taking apart the shelves, taking out the shoehorn, flipping the dustbag, and using those ultraviolet lights it was like watching CSI forreal. Then they rubbed it with some alcohol thing and it left a bigass stain on the side of the 6. Then they start to ask me questions like "Why are you here." I swear when I said "I came to buy these shoes" one of the TSA officers gave me
a face I will never erase from my memory.

Long story short I had to pay 35 to get it through security and another 25 for an extra personal item.

I'm just glad I copped my pair.

How did some of you get shipping confirmation from the US retailers so quick? I guess they have warehouse people creating printing labels over the weekend? Still waiting on my shipping confirmation from my JJ and FNL order but I doubt they'll come any earlier than Monday.

So I got my pair from RSVP plus another extra pair that they had left. There were so much salty *** people waiting outside of the store dogging at me with 2 bags.
Had some bomb *** food and took the shuttle back to the airport. I start getting worried because you can only have one carryon and one personal item. I had a backpack and 2 packs.
I go to TSA and they start disassembling the whole damn box!
mean.gif
I tell them its just a pair of basketball shoes, and next thing you know, they start taking apart the shelves, taking out the shoehorn, flipping the dustbag, and using those ultraviolet lights it was like watching CSI forreal. Then they rubbed it with some alcohol thing and it left a bigass stain on the side of the 6. Then they start to ask me questions like "Why are you here." I swear when I said "I came to buy these shoes" one of the TSA officers gave me
Long story short I had to pay 35 to get it through security and another 25 for an extra personal item.
 I was waiting for your updated lol . Are both packs in your size?

I go to TSA and they start disassembling the whole damn box! :smh: I tell them its just a pair of basketball shoes, and next thing you know, they start taking apart the shelves, taking out the shoehorn, flipping the dustbag, and using those ultraviolet lights it was like watching CSI forreal. Then they rubbed it with some alcohol thing and it left a bigass stain on the side of the 6. Then they start to ask me questions like "Why are you here." I swear when I said "I came to buy these shoes" one of the TSA officers gave me

Why didn't you just drive from LA to LV? Isnt it like 4 hours?

Wow man some mad props to you! CONGRATS

Here I was thinking that some of the stuff that I read in the Concord thread about having to save them for a special occasion was ridiculous...this is just plain comedy at its finest.  At the end of the day though, if that man wants to wear his shoes, stare at his shoes, lick his shoes, or even get off to his shoes that $349.99 plus tax gives him the prerogative.  This shoe ish has definitely changed big time...
How many times do you think dude who posted the DMP has worn his Concords? And if I'm not mistaken those came out in what, 05, or early 06? Yet somehow the shoe game has changed now? Tell me how that makes sense...
1. The change I was referring to wasn't an overnight change, it's moreso a change that's occurred starting with the whole SB dunk craze.

2. Did you miss the part where I said that it's his bread he can do what he wants with it?  Different strokes for different folks, the second you spend the bread for the shoes it gives you the right to do whatever you want with them.

Listen, I'm pretty sure we're all guilty of having shoes that are DS at this point, especially if you've been doing this for a minute and have 75+ shoes.  Whether we agree/disagree it's the next man's money.  Props to him for doing what makes him happy.

How in the Hell does someone get 20 pair of these?? I know several dudes who couldn't get one? This is sickening, if I saw that dude on the street with all those boxes stacked up I would run over them with my car LOL. SMH 
mad.gif

Pack was whatever. :lol: at the prices I saw on these when I put em online.

When the hype an or craze wears off people gonna be mad they spent so much. Oh well idc I got my Aqua 8 money.

Got a call yesterday at 12 something from my local shop that I had won the raffle for my size after the first guy never came to get his pack! Really happy I was able to get my 11.5. Just a question for you all...I'm going to college in a couple days and I'm not bringing the pack with me. Would you guys recommend taking out the paper from the box if I want to prevent the sole on the 6s from yellowing while I'm away, or does it not really matter?

OMG brah,,WEAR them to school!!!

1. The change I was referring to wasn't an overnight change, it's moreso a change that's occurred starting with the whole SB dunk craze.

2. Did you miss the part where I said that it's his bread he can do what he wants with it?  Different strokes for different folks, the second you spend the bread for the shoes it gives you the right to do whatever you want with them.

Listen, I'm pretty sure we're all guilty of having shoes that are DS at this point, especially if you've been doing this for a minute and have 75+ shoes.  Whether we agree/disagree it's the next man's money.  Props to him for doing what makes him happy.

not trying to argue but by simply saying "we're all guilty" is part of the problem.

This isn't a trial nor is it a crime to do what you want with your shoes.

The "game" will go back to normal when we STOP labeling it as such.

We like shoes, we buy them. The labels are what is ruining the game. Psychologically, everyone wants a label in life. Whether it be "ladies man", "well-dressed" etc. etc.

These kids and some of these adults just want to be labeled "sneakerheads" just like these old cats want to be labeled "collectors". And just like those who miss out label the enemy "reseller"

Back in the day 1994-2003 shoes were easy cops with the same materialistic mentality of today...the difference now is social media. It's become cool to buy sneakers because some of us have to run home and take pictures to upload to a forum or instagram/facebook it.

In the end, shoes bring the weird out of people. You have NTers with newborns who put more work into getting a release than spending that time with their women and kids.

End rant.

thats what you call,,,GREEDY and GREEDY!!!!
:wow:

This is called intelligence, intelligence. Again, NTers will forever be sour at the next mans come up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom