Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Any updates from Eastbay in terms of "back ordered status" for the packs? I got an order confirmation email but no shipping email. Also did not get my card charged at all. Does eastbay wait until they ship before they charge the card or is this the signs of a cancelled order.
Naw man, they don't charge you until after they've shipped

IMO really wasn't that impressed when I got my pack. The 6's are hot, but nothing to go crazy over. Moving along...

Anyone think of throwing some red laces on the 6's?  They do have some hits of red on em' so it wouldn't be totally out of place, and would break up the monotony of an all white shoe.

It wasn't too bad of a release in MD. Except some stores received weird size runs. i camped since 12. But two of my boys went to different stores around 5 in the AM n got there packs no problem.

It wasn't too bad of a release in MD. Except some stores received weird size runs. i camped since 12. But two of my boys went to different stores around 5 in the AM n got there packs no problem.

yeah man , i heard eveything was pretty cool at every store.....

i was first in line at athletic warehouse in glen burnie , md.................they had 24 packs

There wasn't as much hype at the mall I went to, and it usually has a grip of people there

I live in the middle of nowhere with absolutely no stores around and unfortunately came up empty handed online after a dumb mistake. Kinda hurtin right now.

I'm glad to see some people had luck getting these.  I haven't seen any negative news reports either, so it seemed to turn out pretty peacefully.

Shoes cloud your mind, learn to spell. :lol:

Lmao i didnt make it someone posted it on my facebook lol i didnt even notice that.

Here I was thinking that some of the stuff that I read in the Concord thread about having to save them for a special occasion was ridiculous...this is just plain comedy at its finest.  At the end of the day though, if that man wants to wear his shoes, stare at his shoes, lick his shoes, or even get off to his shoes that $349.99 plus tax gives him the prerogative.  This shoe ish has definitely changed big time...
How many times do you think dude who posted the DMP has worn his Concords? And if I'm not mistaken those came out in what, 05, or early 06? Yet somehow the shoe game has changed now? Tell me how that makes sense...

These shoes are super weak, JB has folks running around waiting in line like this is the cure for cancer. :smh:

Got a call yesterday at 12 something from my local shop that I had won the raffle for my size after the first guy never came to get his pack! Really happy I was able to get my 11.5. Just a question for you all...I'm going to college in a couple days and I'm not bringing the pack with me. Would you guys recommend taking out the paper from the box if I want to prevent the sole on the 6s from yellowing while I'm away, or does it not really matter?

Got a call yesterday at 12 something from my local shop that I had won the raffle for my size after the first guy never came to get his pack! Really happy I was able to get my 11.5. Just a question for you all...I'm going to college in a couple days and I'm not bringing the pack with me. Would you guys recommend taking out the paper from the box if I want to prevent the sole on the 6s from yellowing while I'm away, or does it not really matter?

I don't think it would hurt. I took the paper outta my concord box and they are still 100% icy

I don't think it would hurt. I took the paper outta my concord box and they are still 100% icy

I take the paper out of the boxes of ALL my shoes upon purchase. It definitely slows down the yellowing process. I learned the hard way back with the white/green IVs. I took them out of the box a few years after I bought them and it looked like the netting was marinating in urine for several years.

Supposedly these newer papers aren't as acidic as they used to be.

But it wouldn't hurt to remove them anyways.

You guys are giving crap to the dude that wants to keep his gold medal pack deadstock, but like the pics of the dudes clearly deadstock dmp's. Their his Shoes let him do what he wants with them

everyone getting their panties in a bunch about that makes me laugh. grow up.

I'm going back to school in a couple days as well. Im taking everything with me including the box, but I'm going to lock my closet .

Did anyone's 6's come slightly creased. My right foot had a little under the ankle support.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom