Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Got really lucky tonight on JimmyJazz.com. For anyone buying on JJ, you need to have A LOT of patience. Since this is a community, I'll share with you guys how I was able to get through. Before 9, I signed in to my registered account. I know someone posted earlier that it was quicker to check out as a guest but I don't see how that helps as my billing/shipping address was all pre - populated for me. I kept refreshing the site, under new arrivals, footwear at around 8:59. The site was slow as heck and took sometimes 2-3 mins to refresh. At around 9:05 the shoes finally popped up. I added my 10.5 to cart and tried to check out. When I tried to "go to bag," my browser gave me the site was unavailable error message. Instead of refreshing the page, I hit back and tried to add a 10.0 in cart, thinking my 10.5 was yank from my cart. I was surprise to see both a 10.5 and 10.0 in my cart now. Almost every time I got to the next step, the site would say it's unavailable or crash. The key here is to NOT REFRESH. Hit the back button and try to resubmit your request. I pretty much had to resubmit my request on every part of the checkout/payment process at least once, sometimes twice as the initial request would always time out or say the site was unavailable. When I got to the billing screen, all my billing and shipping address was populated, put in my credit card info, hit submit order and got a confirmation order # and email of my order right after.

Last edited:
I bet tomorrow prices will go up. A lot of the people already know they got em and are puttin em up early. People think they can still cop online so they not buying just yet.

good luck tmrw ladies- may only the prettiest flower amongst you be the chosen few who acquire this highly sought after basketball footwear and may you wear them and not rape your fellow footwear enthusiasts. but i will not be mad at you if that is the route you take. 

Im afraid if i fall asleep now, my *** wont wake back up 
nerd.gif

So whats the next release everyone is eyeing? My next target are those elevens!

This is a dumb question but, if i want to sell one of the sets is there a way to separate the box with a cover or is the person that buys just sol out of the box?

Back
Top Bottom