Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
this was the first time I didn't get 2 pairs of whatever it is off JJ. It just wasnt our night guys.
They supposedly only had 1 FSR too so as in true NT fashion..no screen shot = DUCKTALES.
Definitely don't think it was 1 FSR. I'm assuming they dropped at midnight and I was almost 30-min late while still getting a 9 along with a confirmation e-mail directly after. Won't be mad if they cancel it, but I'd be delighted if it went through considering when I tried...

what are the chances dickssportinggoods and NBA store gets these? Did they receive any of the previous retros?

Last edited:
Saw six dudes in front of urban terrain and vim on Jamaica avenue and its raining pretty hard..good for them
Over such simple shoes too. I said from Day-1 that I won't exert much effort on these and fortunately, I haven't had to...

Wait, is stores like FNL, FTL, Champs, etc. getting the GS sizes of the 7s, or just the pack?

Obviously the focus is on the pack, so I didn't even ask.

Last edited:
Eh i think ima pass on the pack now, save money for the 11's

Last edited:
FNL doesnt have that countdown option
but yo future FNL is getting the GS 7s too, toddler and preschool too

Saw six dudes in front of urban terrain and vim on Jamaica avenue and its raining pretty hard..good for them[/quote}

24dj9jc.jpg

Last edited:
damn got cart robbed 3 times on JJ lol.. its all good tho. I got 2 pairs on lock and hopefully 2 more in the morning.

Cant wait to read the responses of everyone who won the FNL lottery and go line up for their shoes, I can bet that the stories will be very interesting...

Back
Top Bottom