Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welp, I didn't get a Winning OR Losing email, so I guess I'm SOL. IMO, this system DOES make it safer for people to get the shoes, but it cuts the chances of the people who REALLY want the shoes in half. I called to see why I didn't get them emails, and the rep told me to try ordering online, which she stated, "Ordering them from the site hold just as much of a chance as hitting the powerball..." Lmao.! Oh well, if I get them I do. If I don't, I'm buying my big screen that I set out for.... :smile: Good luck to all who want the pack. To ROCK!!

They should of had this crooked lottery system in place months before this release. You cant drop the R bomb on consumers and think everybody is going to fall in line. Hell no. I been waiting on this pack since January. I hope they received training for dealing with the most ignorant, aggressive, irate, brash customer ever because im raising high holy hell if I dont get my pack. Security can sit on it im still camping and im still bumrushing the front door with the strength of Hercules a ticket dont mean nothing to me. This system isnt fair to consumers that actually want to wear this shoe. The shoe game right now is no different from the politics of Nazi germany/Italy in the 1930s. These shoes have American flag designs bundled with them I be damned if some shoe nazi stop me on Saturday. Im sick of the facists having all the control of all the shoes. Resellers are nothing but tax dodging punks who dont know the first thing about back breaking labor to buy a pair of shoes. Saturday is the time to start running them off the block and reclaiming back whats ours.

Wow, this is just about the most skewed post I've read on NT. You, sir, are exactly the reason why Nike and other retail stores are resorting to the raffle/rsvp system in order to keep their employees and customers safe. Thanks man.

Just got my pack locked in with a connect. Paid some over retail price, but it's all part of the game. I'll get the money back from him on some other release he needs me to cop. 
laugh.gif
  Probably going to sell the VII's, as I just wanted the VI's. Once I get the pack in my hands, I might change my mind.

Man these releases are ridiculous. Good luck to all trying!

Last edited:
HOH Lakewood says when they call the raffle winners and they dont pick up the call, you lost them. You could return a missed call 2 seconds later and you still lost your pair. IF you do win a pair, odds are you wont get your size, so they are encouraging you to resell when you win.

wow.. thats their policy. my girl called back immediately and she was good to go. FTL has to understand that not everyone can accept a random, middle of the day phone call and answer it immediately.

they were supposed to post the winning raffle tickets on the mall site. my mall def didnt do it.

Welp, I didn't get a Winning OR Losing email, so I guess I'm SOL. IMO, this system DOES make it safer for people to get the shoes, but it cuts the chances of the people who REALLY want the shoes in half. I called to see why I didn't get them emails, and the rep told me to try ordering online, which she stated, "Ordering them from the site hold just as much of a chance as hitting the powerball..." Lmao.! Oh well, if I get them I do. If I don't, I'm buying my big screen that I set out for.... :smile: Good luck to all who want the pack. To ROCK!!
try checking your spam folder...my losing email from fnl was in there

So during my break i stopped at Shoe Palace ( :smh: ) & was talking to the manager, he said that they are getting around 10 pairs (im not really sure about this)
and he told me they are making everyone buy a shirt!!!

I really wish there where more locations in San Jose !!!

i will post every site i see put them up ....

Can you please wait until I'm able to lock in a pair. Ya know... for the lurkers.

really? really?

maybe you should become friends and talk via PM then. while hes waiting for you to secure a set, other people will be buying that know the links.... riiiight.

dont help the whole community in order to help 1.

haha, damn 3? How is oakridge mall on releases? I'm in SF so never really venture anywhere outside my area. Actually how are releases in general for the San jo area? Valley fair, Eastridge, Oakridge?

Well its been a wile since i have waiting in line! but there okay, the only thing that sucks is that shoe palace is really shady and sometimes keep the pairs and only sale 3 or 4

Got lucky and won a pair at the Bay Fair FTL raffle...

They pulled 15 names and I was #13....

Sadly to say, I'll probably end up with either a 7-7.5 or 13-14.....

Will probably pass.....

Is JJ getting 'em tried to call. been on hold for 30 minutes and they hung up
mean.gif
Like i said earlier they emailed me like they did for the yeezy's so i know online but not sure about in-stores but u can call your store because stores be having them too and jimmy jazz be releasing they shoes at 12:00 midnight sometimes so keep checking them online at that time.

Back
Top Bottom