Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Everyone be safe tomorrow. Especially even if you won you're RSVP, be careful for the clowns who are just lurking in the shadows and following people leave the store. Don't go alone or if you do, have a security guard walk you to your car even if it is somewhat embarrasng. NO SHOE is worth getting hurt over, remember that

I always am checkin for those lurkers after I pick up kicks. I normally walk around for a little to make sure im good.

MY GIRL JUST CALLED ME. SHE JUST GOT A CALL THAT SHE WON THE RAFFLE AT TOWER CITY FOOTLOCKER IN CLEVELAND. THEY DIDN'T HAVE A 13 SO THEY PUT HER DOWN FOR A 10.5. :lol:

:wow:

WTH that's 5 now :lol: :pimp:

Memphisfinest has more 10.5's than my euro connect got in total :lol:

Last edited:
Do anybody think these raffles put a cut in the amount of resellers on ebay? 
It'll cut the amount of resellers but I think it might boost the price because 75% of the people didn't even know about raffles so basically it's online or bust for them. If they miss out, they go into panic mode which boosts the price

Whats crazy is finishline raffle only guarantees you a spot in line. It doesn't guarantee your shoe or your size. But i bet a bunch of people are thinking they can cop and resale for like 700 smh.

Do anybody think these raffles put a cut in the amount of resellers on ebay? 
It'll cut the amount of resellers but I think it might boost the price because 75% of the people didn't even know about raffles so basically it's online or bust for them. If they miss out, they go into panic mode which boosts the price

exactly... as much as we think the raffle info is old news theres thousands of heads who have no idea about it... sat morning is gonna be hell for shoe store employees

Any major release that may bring the stick up kids out, like this one, I usually go pick up my shoes with a few people and I never drive. I will purchase my kicks and have my ride just wait outside the door for me, so I can just shoot right in the backseat. No walking down the street, around the corner, etc. People will be real ignorant over not getting their pack even DURING THE DAY! Everyone Be Safe

damnn thats a long drive b
Yessir it is. It'll be well worth it though. Maybe I'll stick around for tax free weekend while I'm up there. 
laugh.gif

MY GIRL JUST CALLED ME. SHE JUST GOT A CALL THAT SHE WON THE RAFFLE AT TOWER CITY FOOTLOCKER IN CLEVELAND. THEY DIDN'T HAVE A 13 SO THEY PUT HER DOWN FOR A 10.5. :lol:

Where u from cuz u always claim to get a lot of pairs. I need to move over there.

Im about to go metal gear solid on saturday , im in a neighborhood where people still think its camping going... so theres going to be alot of mad customers

Any major release that may bring the stick up kids out, like this one, I usually go pick up my shoes with a few people and I never drive. I will purchase my kicks and have my ride just wait outside the door for me, so I can just shoot right in the backseat. No walking down the street, around the corner, etc. People will be real ignorant over not getting their pack even DURING THE DAY! Everyone Be Safe
No lie, I'm going to walk around the mall and find a security guard to walk me to my car. I'm not messing around, I don't feel like worrying about someone breathing down my neck when I got an hour and a half ride back home

I actually think all these raffles/lotteries will make the resell prices go up. Before, all the real sneakerheads would do their homework and get their pair. Now, people who don't really care just throw their name into the raffle, but they would never camp.

to you guys in Pittsburgh, I live about 2 hours from the city. I'd love to come down but I can't. If either of you can pick up a pack for me it'd be greatly appreciated, shipping would be really cheap haha:tongue:
 i can try bro but since i didnt win the FNL lottery i dont even have a pair for myself yet

Ndc it is for me that is my last chance. Hope I can copp my 9.5from their. I lucked out on all the raffles here in Houston.

$470 & change isnt a bad price .........
like i said a pg back it would secure your set & you can sleep easy tomorrow.... if i didnt have my set locked up id be waiting on them also just to avoid all the saturday morning bs

So around $500 for the pack and that's not including the custom fees, if possible? That's pretty steep, I just want the 7s. If I'm lucky in copping a pack, I hope I can get some of my money back by selling off those 6s.

I didn't get the fnl lottery but jimmy jazz just emailed me and so another online store to try, congrats and good luck to those who won. I was gonna try on my phone online while i was in-store on line if i did win anyways. Be safe tomorrow.

Last edited:
Just got to work, I work at a mall (Oakridge Mall in San Jose) and check out what I found people are here already!! its 7am in my area. Good luck to them lining up for Shoe Palaces 3 pair of shoes if that :smile:{)

haha, damn 3? How is oakridge mall on releases? I'm in SF so never really venture anywhere outside my area. Actually how are releases in general for the San jo area? Valley fair, Eastridge, Oakridge?

Just got a call from FTL in the city saying that I have a place on line! I guess that half hour I waited for the ticket was worth it. After I saw that there was a line for tickets (yes, just for the tickets), I was going to leave. Happy I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom