Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Just copped two pairs off DSG. Total came out to just under $240 shipped.

Why People Insist On Trolling In Release Threads Has Always Baffled Me :smh:

Last edited:
Here we go. Eastbay's system is down per customer rep. It won't let you log in, then when it does it doesn't give you free shipping options for gold/silver/platinum members.

BINGO!

For me, it wouldn't have been worth the $25.00 to wait on a line in the freezing cold for God knows how many hours to cop. Plus, I'd have to iron horse it to 34th street, because there is no parking. At the end of the day, paying to have it shipped from the UK was more than worth it. 

Like other posters have said numerous times on NT, "to each his own."
yea mang i pulled the trigger on it. would have regretted it if i missed them. these will be nice to rock at games so i dont have to endure the pain of people stepping on my cav 4s. 

I dont get why the knicks ones have a nylon tongue, premium leather, nike air, no jumpman on back, and Nike box.... But the shoe that ACTUALLY had all those things back in 1985 doesnt get any of that on the retro. WHAT AM I MISSING HERE???????

I dont get why the knicks ones have a nylon tongue, premium leather, nike air, no jumpman on back, and Nike box.... But the shoe that ACTUALLY had all those things back in 1985 doesnt get any of that on the retro. WHAT AM I MISSING HERE???????

Supposedly JB will be releasing the CHI color way again with the Knicks treatment

Gonna try my luck w/eastbay and Ndc ... if I cant get em for retail...I'm not mad. Looking forward to the 5s 13s and royal 1s....

another genius buisness move by JB lol , that way people that like the OG will obviously want to cop them , but also cop the knicks because they have the things the OG's dont have . 

Basically guaranting some people will buy both shoes . 

is eastbay the only one selling the knicks og? i cant find them on footlocker,footaction,champs

another genius buisness move by JB lol , that way people that like the OG will obviously want to cop them , but also cop the knicks because they have the things the OG's dont have . 

Basically guaranting some people will buy both shoes . 
No not really. Why not just put the OG treatment on BOTH pairs, that way everyone is happy. I know a LOT of people who LOVE the CHicago 1s that are passing because of all of the stuff they left out on the retro. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom