Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I wonder if any of the Champs or Foot Lockers over here got any. Might swing by tomorrow and see. Lol. Not dying for these but might cop if they have em tomorrow. Doubt it though. 

Guys im sitting here in my car next to 1 other dude. Ill deff be coppin both pairs of the knicks and chicagos. house of hoops here is doin FCFS. Can some1 brush me up on exactly how this works. I get a ticket for the size i want? They are handing them out an hour before opening.

dont sleep on these. quantities muuuuch more limited than people think. The knicks OG are way limited. People crying over shiny leather and jumpman on the tounge are missin out

I just found some comparison pics of the '94 retro and '13 retro.
air-jordan-1-retro-2013-vs-1994.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-2013-vs-1994-09.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-2013-vs-1994-08.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-2013-vs-1994-07.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-2013-vs-1994-06.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-2013-vs-1994-05.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-2013-vs-1994-04.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-2013-vs-1994-01.jpg

damn i just sounded like a hypebeast lmao. Maybe im trying to justify freezing my balls off while my poor girl has a blanket wrapped around her head

Hate to be that guy but do these run TTS? JB was very inconsistent with sizing last year all of my IV's fit differently so I'm wondering whether I need to go down .5 on both the bulls and Knicks CW

Sorta want these just to do comparison shots to my 1985s...

But I don't think anyone understands how badly I want the box for these AJ 1s...:smh:

Today was a good day: Copped the Bulls and Knicks 1s  
smokin.gif

The Knicks color way is on sale right now on end.com

Less than $180 shipped! 

Get 'em!!!! 

Last edited:
after looking at those comparisons. i'm gonna pass on staying up on NDC. if they sit and are available, i might pick up a pair only at retail,but would rather use the money on the 13s or royal blues.

You all think these are worth $200?
Got someone that will give 'em to me at that price.  
if you mean the red/white, they retail 110. with tax probably 120-125. its up to you. do you think they are worth $80 more than retail? you can think of it as you paid a guy $80 to camp out for you. the question is do you think its worth it to you?

Last edited:
after looking at those comparisons. i'm gonna pass on staying up on NDC. if they sit and are available, i might pick up a pair only at retail,but would rather use the money on the 13s or royal blues.
if you mean the red/white, they retail 110. with tax probably 120-125. its up to you. do you think they are worth $80 more than retail? you can think of it as you paid a guy $80 to camp out for you. the question is do you think its worth it to you?
That's usually my line of thinking when purchasing Js. I remember copping the 1s as a kid with my pops, so these have sentimental value to me. 

FTR: I was referencing the Knicks color way (got the Chicago's earlier today. 

Does anyone know if the two House of Hoops locations in NYC are opening at 10am or earlier like 8am?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom