Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

For those who are actually camping for this, please check this:

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

How's the wind chill?

Last edited:
I would hate if my store will only allow one style choice per person......but then again, I guess it makes it fair for everyone

Nike UK Does NOT ship to the US. C'mon people if they did then they would be sold out by now

Asked this in the other thread, so I'm guessing no major shoe stores are getting this CW?
Like Champs, FL, or FNL?
I talked to my dude at FL and he told me they didn't receive a shipment for any CW

I called my local FTL and they didn't receive any. Didn't try calling the HOH in the town nearby though.

Asked this in the other thread, so I'm guessing no major shoe stores are getting this CW?
Like Champs, FL, or FNL?
I talked to my dude at FL and he told me they didn't receive a shipment for any CW
My local Foot Action received a shipment, not sure which colorways, but they definitely either have the Bulls or Knicks, maybe both.  However, they're holding a raffle for them so it's not an easy purchase either way.  I think these 1s are definitely made in more limited numbers compared to recent releases such as the Black/Red 11s and 4s.  

I'm passing on these either way but was there a raffle on these? Don't feel like going through all the pages..

Back
Top Bottom