Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^
YESSIR! MINE SAYS SHIPPED.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Not a good idea.....
Why not? I've done it on NDC and have never had a problem.

Yeah, why is it a bad idea?
I could be wrong, but I belive on NDC you can only save CC info if you are one of their elite "preferred" members (I dont remember the exact name they give it).
If you just have a regular log-in profile I dont think you can save CC#

Anybody know the best route to try and trade sneakers locally besides Craigslist? I'm very tempted to sell these instead because I've had no luck. I'll give it another week or two.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

^^^
YESSIR! MINE SAYS SHIPPED.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
udntnoeme01 wrote:
To everybody who successfully ordered from NDC, you might want to check your order status again. Mine says "Shipped" and I just checked about 4 minutes ago.
WORD! I just checked mine and got the shipped status also! Thanks for heads up
Tracking is working and everything
devil.gif

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

To everybody who successfully ordered from NDC, you might want to check your order status again. Mine says "Shipped" and I just checked about 4 minutes ago.

pimp.gif
good to go

Originally Posted by allensoko

still in progress on my order. did u guys order before or after the reboot
I just check mine, one order says in progress and the other says cancelled. Not to bad I get kicks and free $50 card, and someother person is happy and still got a pair. I didnt need 2 anyway.

Got a sz 12 on sat..found a local trade for a 9.5 on craigs.....got one more 9.5 coming on wed from my connect in the city...finalizing the cement IV's. Finally done with the colorway. 1 pair of 99's 2 pairs of 2012. I appreciate JB for re-retroe'ing these.

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

Originally Posted by jballerNY

I could be wrong, but I belive on NDC you can only save CC info if you are one of their elite "preferred" members (I dont remember the exact name they give it).

A security issue having your stuff saved...I just suggest having a word document opened before the clock strikes and just have your info typed in the blank document, copy and paste...Remember when you close out that document, dont save
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

The new generation isn't any different than the previous. Personally, i wanted all of the 99'-05' retros on the strength of seeing my brother with all the OG's in the 90's.

Nostalgia can be for many reasons, I watched jordan play and all that, but my brother made me a fan more than MJ ever could.
Everyone always makes fun of little kids that are into Jordan because they weren't alive to see him play, but what does that matter? If the shoes look nice, then that's all you need. In fact, to be a player's shoes just because of the player is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Zephyr1983 wrote:

NC23 wrote:

jballerNY wrote:

A security issue having your stuff saved...I just suggest having a word document opened before the clock strikes and just have your info typed in the blank document, copy and paste...Remember when you close out that document, dont save
wink.gif

But you can password protect that.....

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

wink.gif

yeah that's what I did for this release. I was even able to apply the discount code they sent me for canceling my galaxy lebron order

Originally Posted by allensoko

still in progress on my order. did u guys order before or after the reboot

I ordered before the reboot.  I got pretty lucky and placed an order within 8 minutes of clicking on the link shown on Nike's Twitter.  I didn't think it'd get pretty ugly for a lot of people.  But I guess with these high-demand releases, luck has apparently become quite the defining factor in determining one's success of acquiring the shoes from retail sites such as NDC.  

You should probably check every hour or so.  Wouldn't hurt to give Nike a call if it still says "In Progress" by tomorrow.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom