Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by Zyzz

damn thats cold

Dude you get shutout again? You're like the Costanza of NT
I think dude is just trolling half the time. Nobody that isn't named Nas is supposed to lose as much as that guy claims he does
laugh.gif
This

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by wr8201

nice
Same.. I put in 3 orders for the KD IV's galaxy's and they sent me 3 cancellation emails with 3 codes 15% off (ANY item, excluding gift card and ipod). But honestly I don't want to spend it on limited releases because i don't want to waste 5-10 seconds and not be able to cop the pairs because ndc will crash/die for this friday's release...

If you know how to check out bruh, you waste no time putting in the code or checking out
pimp.gif
That's cool you got 15% off. I got the same code from the missing "N" on my X's and was going to use it on my NDC order  for the IV's but mine didn't go through, my girls order did but I couldn't get her the code in time when she was checking out. Oh well, they said the code doesn't expire till 2013. It'll be gone by then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

damn thats cold

HAHAHAHA hilarious, especially since he admitted he doesn't have time to trade a size he doesn't wear and will wait in a line to get shut out. I can see Jerry in his Cardinals having a discussion with Costanza rocking some beat KSwiss.
Its not really i dont have time, its more of a hassle.

i prefer to just buy my size and thats it, why buy a size i dont wear that someone else is trying to buy for them self? thats how i look at it

BTW i LOVE George Costanza
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Wow I might have just done the dumbest thing. :/ hopefully paypal can reimburse me if I don't get my item :/

i caved in too
30t6p3b.gif
actually found a site where I could have gotten a sz 11.5 for retail. i admit more than the concords this release had me shook a lil.

HAHAHAHA hilarious, especially since he admitted he doesn't have time to trade a size he doesn't wear and will wait in a line to get shut out. I can see Jerry in his Cardinals having a discussion with Costanza rocking some beat KSwiss.

i prefer to just buy my size and thats it, why buy a size i dont wear that someone else is trying to buy for them self? thats how i look at it

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Some people that camp need to take notes on this. THIS. THIS. Read it over and over again, recite it, do a project on it. Sleep with it. Marry it. The end.
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Standing in line just to find out you wasted your time, got up early, and got NOTHING AT ALL seems like a bigger hassle than making a trade or selling them for retail or a little more (or a lot more if that's what you have to do). Bottom line is it boggles my mind to stand in line for a release, get up to the front and find out that they don't have your size so you're going to admit defeat and go home empty handed to complain about it on the Internet so many times. Creating a listing takes 10 minutes tops, that seems like very little hassle to sit back and watch the offers roll in.
And yes, Costanza is the most hilariously inept loser in the history of television (though Larry David in Curb is next level Costanza!)

A little bitter to say the least. My two pairs from NDC didn't ship today, neither did the one from SNS... Both orders have been confirmed they won't be canceled. Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings

Originally Posted by spizike231

Zyzz wrote:

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Some people that camp need to take notes on this. THIS. THIS. Read it over and over again, recite it, do a project on it. Sleep with it. Marry it. The end.
30t6p3b.gif

Life's not fair and the reality is the same thing happens to people every release. I see where you're coming from, but don't come to Internet to whine post after post about being shut out when you had a pair to buy and work with. It's hard to reconcile this sense of honor and fairness with pointless posts about how unfair all of it is. You feel me?

I checked NDC earlier today to see if mine shipped, and they were "in progress." But since it was P day, didn't think they would anyway. After getting the message from you guys, and checking again: 
pimp.gif

I'm extremely fortunate to be one of the NDC-campers to get em Friday night. I was on my computer from 11PM to 3:30 AM (the wife loved this on a Friday night) and ended up getting them by continually trying to log in (even before they were supposed to tweet the link again after re-booting.)

These launches just keep getting crazier, and crazier. 

I'm gonna need that luck again this friday with the Foams..

Zyzz wrote:

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Life's not fair and the reality is the same thing happens to people every release. I see where you're coming from, but don't come to Internet to whine post after post about being shut out when you had a pair to buy and work with. It's hard to reconcile this sense of honor and fairness with pointless posts about how unfair all of it is. You feel me?

thing is i didnt camp or go to the store. I tried on NDC, lets just say they screwed me over. I checked out at 12:25 and as it was processing to give me an order number it told me the shoes were sold out in my size when actually they werent. I didnt hear of that happening to anyone else
30t6p3b.gif

Saw the same thing going on early Saturday at the mall.There were two line going on one for modells which I was in line for and the other to get to FL FTL FA... Well people from modells got the first pairs and moved on to the other big line. Guys were right there trying to trade their pair. My plan was to get my two pairs from FA and FL but didn't even think or know modells had the iv's.

The two preorders I thought I had secured were canceled and came up empty on the RD, but I'm not salty.

Money saved for the XI lows in May
wink.gif

I've sent CT 2 emails and have yet to get a reply, I see no one else who ordered from them saying anything in this thread anymore, and my card still hasn't been charged. Not a good feeling.

30t6p3b.gif
thing is i didnt camp or go to the store. I tried on NDC, lets just say they screwed me over. I checked out at 12:25 and as it was processing to give me an order number it told me the shoes were sold out in my size when actually they werent. I didnt hear of that happening to anyone else
30t6p3b.gif
bottom line is you should have got up & got a pair at the damn store

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I've sent CT 2 emails and have yet to get a reply, I see no one else who ordered from them saying anything in this thread anymore, and my card still hasn't been charged. Not a good feeling.

I emailed CT about shipping my pairs in separate boxes....heres what I got today...

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we are unable to send the trainers out on consecutive days.

Once they come in stock they will be sent out straight away on the same day.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

Zyzz wrote:

roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I whine post after post on the internet? I'm not quite sure what you're trying to get at here. I'm not really whining. Just letting everyone know that this is a lesson that everyone should take into their heads.

Also, please go look at my post history and let me know if every single one of my posts is whining about anything? They're not. My last post in this thread was about that dude who didn't know how heavy his package of 2 pairs should be, because he was worried. I got a pair a whole size down that fits perfect which is weird, but I'm not whining.

Maybe if we all got the above bolded quote in our heads, there would be a lot less people on here complaining about striking out.

You are right though, it is how it is and it will always be that way. I used to think the same thing homie. "Oh, it happens. Just do your hw and get your size and stop whining." then it happened to me and you don't understand how pissed I was until I found out that the size i got fit me surprisingly. There were things that were out of my hands that stopped me from getting my size. The store only got one 11.5 which I'm sure is a lie, and the dude who got it in front of me got that size even though he knew i needed it. He wasn't even that size, and told me he wouldn't cop that size if they ran out of his. But he did anyways.<- that is all the whining you'll hear from me for a long while, and it's not even whining. Just me telling what happened.

Go ahead and tell me how much I whine, when that's all this thread pretty much is right now. You don't see as many pictures of people that copped's pairs anymore like you used to back in the day. The pages used to be so long from seeing pairs being posted in pictures on every page. Now all it is is talking about online sites with confirmation e mails, cancellations, no shipping e mails, signing upon arrival, when they should arrive, package weight, whining about restocks, prices on ebay.. you took your pick, and you picked me. Out of all people to call out. Me.

And if you're going to say I shouldn't be complaining because I have a pair to work with, probably over half of these people are waiting and complaining about their 2nd or 3rd pair being canceled or shipped.

Sorry for the long rant, and hope that everyone still waiting gets their pairs.
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It happened to me, but I just kept trying until I pulled a pair at 2:30 AM. I had 2 pairs in my cart of size 10.5 and I got to the order processing popup at 12:15 and it said "quantity exceeds available inventory" 3 or 4 times, and then timed out on me on another try. They didn't screw you over, the system just sucks. It's luck. I deal with this for concerts all the time. TicketBa*tard is notorious for showing a 1-2 minute wait and then it suddenly jumps to 10 minutes then 15 minutes or more and you get no tickets. It's also known that on TM there are scalpers that have automated programs that bring the site to a halt for everyone else while they use dozens of credit cards to lock down hundreds of tickets. I wouldn't even be surprised if this was going on for shoe releases too.

Originally Posted by Infamy

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I emailed CT about shipping my pairs in separate boxes....heres what I got today...

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately we are unable to send the trainers out on consecutive days.

Once they come in stock they will be sent out straight away on the same day.

I hope this helps.

All the best,
so they didnt answer your question? europeans...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by usood89

has anybody pair from SNS ship yet? or any type of emails?

They sent out emails in the morning saying their shipment had been delayed and that orders were going out on or after the first of March.......Some got lucky and got their pairs shipped today though....

30t6p3b.gif
I whine post after post on the internet? I'm not quite sure what you're trying to get at here. I'm not really whining. Just letting everyone know that this is a lesson that everyone should take into their heads.

Also, please go look at my post history and let me know if every single one of my posts is whining about anything? They're not. My last post in this thread was about that dude who didn't know how heavy his package of 2 pairs should be, because he was worried. I got a pair a whole size down that fits perfect which is weird, but I'm not whining.

Maybe if we all got the above bolded quote in our heads, there would be a lot less people on here complaining about striking out.

You are right though, it is how it is and it will always be that way. I used to think the same thing homie. "Oh, it happens. Just do your hw and get your size and stop whining." then it happened to me and you don't understand how pissed I was until I found out that the size i got fit me surprisingly. There were things that were out of my hands that stopped me from getting my size. The store only got one 11.5 which I'm sure is a lie, and the dude who got it in front of me got that size even though he knew i needed it. He wasn't even that size, and told me he wouldn't cop that size if they ran out of his. But he did anyways.<- that is all the whining you'll hear from me for a long while, and it's not even whining. Just me telling what happened.

Go ahead and tell me how much I whine, when that's all this thread pretty much is right now. You don't see as many pictures of people that copped's pairs anymore like you used to back in the day. The pages used to be so long from seeing pairs being posted in pictures on every page. Now all it is is talking about online sites with confirmation e mails, cancellations, no shipping e mails, signing upon arrival, when they should arrive, package weight, whining about restocks, prices on ebay.. you took your pick, and you picked me. Out of all people to call out. Me.

And if you're going to say I shouldn't be complaining because I have a pair to work with, probably over half of these people are waiting and complaining about their 2nd or 3rd pair being canceled or shipped.

Sorry for the long rant, and hope that everyone still waiting gets their pairs.
ohwell.gif
LOL save your breath. I was talking about zyzz. This is a long thread but he's been pretty upset about being shut out and talked about not going to any long lengths to secure a pair. I wasn't referring to you at all, just using your quote because earlier he said he wouldn't cop out of his size to make a trade bc he doesn't have TIME for a trade which made a few of us laugh given how many posts he has on here! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom