Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice one bay area..

20120218-114636.jpg

20120218-114458.jpg

20120218-114512.jpg

20120218-114522.jpg

20120218-114542.jpg

20120218-114530.jpg

Worse part about it to me, was hearing that they only had sizes 12-13 and me thinking that's cool.

I peeped out the line and saw nothing but short dudes with small feet, so I thought I was good...lol...

They were nothing but Resellers salivating...smh...

BTW, I'd just like to add that when I left Beverly Center, there were already 4 resellers camping out for the galaxy pack. Does anybody have a life these days??

Originally Posted by smoove

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

How did you guys get through in the phone with NDC?

It would disconnect me every time.

By far worst release I have ever experienced and I've been "collecting" kicks since 1998.

Called around 8:45. Was on hold for about 100 minutes. Listened to all kinds of useless facts about Nike while on hold. Lady took my order. Told they still had 180 pairs of my size. Got my confirmation 2 minutes later.
Same here! Waited for a little longer I think mabey 120 minutes. Said they had several left when I copped my sz 12's.... was able to get a couple at the mall this morning with little hassle.

I dont understand how these shoes keep selling out like this...claiming we are in a bad economy.....

now to secure a second pair i may have to pay over 250 -300...I really just want them for a sole swap for when my 99 go but i may have to just have to go another route....

thats why I rather by earlier retro and og....compared to the hassle these days....

I'm glad i am almost done collect.

Originally Posted by dimez81

I dont understand how these shoes keep selling out like this...claiming we are in a bad economy.....

now to secure a second pair i may have to pay over 250 -300...I really just want them for a sole swap for when my 99 go but i may have to just have to go another route....

thats why I rather by earlier retro and og....compared to the hassle these days....

I'm glad i am almost done collect.

one word: TAXES

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

BTW, I'd just like to add that when I left Beverly Center, there were already 4 resellers camping out for the galaxy pack. Does anybody have a life these days??

You get the whole galaxy pack as a reseller and you could make a cool grand or more in profit. That's the sad state of affairs. I'm not sure who these morons are, but I'd never pay these prices myself! Point being, for 1000-1500 in profit I'm sure there are plenty of people who will chill at a mall for a week. Not a life but not an awful week's pay either. The bottom line is until beasts start saying no to the high prices this will continue, just like scalping for many artists thru TM. Once the community curbs it, those scalpers move on. The thing is there is no unified community. NT is a small part of a large consumer base. There will be no curbing it until sneakers start to lose some of their fashion appeal at large.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

someone let me know when prices on these drop, wanted to buy 2 pairs but will have to settle for 1 but im not paying anywhere near $250
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Do you hear yourself sometimes?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

How did you guys get through in the phone with NDC?

It would disconnect me every time.

By far worst release I have ever experienced and I've been "collecting" kicks since 1998.

I kept redialing around 12:20 am until I got through about 12:50.  I was on hold up until around 2:20 and got a rep.  I asked her if she had two 10s left and she said yes, got them ordered and around 2:28 am got a confirmation email. 

^^^^lol is that solano mall, wow this is really hitting home. God, most of those kids are teenagers, born post bulls championships.
laugh.gif

Hey guys I had two pairs in my cart last night but wasn't having any luck processing the order, so I gave up. This morning when I woke up to my surprise they were still there and I processed the order and received a email confirmation. I even called customer service, as I had the order shipped to the wrong address and they changed the shipping address for me without mentioning a cancellation.What are the chances that I actually get the shoes, anybody know when finishline ships their shoes out?

Originally Posted by lockdown36

So what if they were born after Jordan's era? They can still respect him, his game, and his shoes.

Word.

Never liked him as a player, but I like the shoes...

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

That's crazy. I heard people over in NYC are already camping out for the Galaxy Foams.
tired.gif

Can't believe I actually struck out on these today...Nashville sold out around 9:00 am never seen nothing like it down here...I guess them income tax checks were great this year! The show must go on...smh!

These newbie hypebeasts are ruining the game for the real coppers!

Originally Posted by chiva1908

Originally Posted by lockdown36

So what if they were born after Jordan's era? They can still respect him, his game, and his shoes.

Word.

Never liked him as a player, but I like the shoes...
I dont like LeBron, but i love his shoes.

Missed out online and in line...
laugh.gif

rough morning for me. i just keep telling myself that i saved 160 bucks and that eases the pain a little

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom