Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
6rolc0.jpg

Was there anyone at the house of hoops Orlando this morning? I'm curious as to how they handled this release with the "no camping rule" they started recently.

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Wow the Beverly center was crazy!

You there? that was some crazy stuff 
eek.gif
tired.gif
    You get your pair?

Beverly Center has been a wrap for a minute... Unless you don't mind waiting 10-12 hours ATLEAST.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

ONE OF MY PAIRS AND MY DAUGHTER'S PAIR

MY DAUGHTER'S REACTION WAS PRICELESS

pimp.gif
beautiful man!  I'm surprised you didn't cop the pink 4's to match her onsie haha 

Haha! I thought about getting the pink fours but I'm planning on having a son someday so I need to be able to pass all her pairs down to him. Can't have him rocking pink J's.

Took this pic at mcdonalds for my traditional post cop last minute breakfast 
laugh.gif

Side note this was nothing but a bunch of resellers. Local craigslist is FLOODED with dudes asking 375.. SMH

How did you guys get through in the phone with NDC?

It would disconnect me every time.

By far worst release I have ever experienced and I've been "collecting" kicks since 1998.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Surprised so many people struck out. I have a day job too and bought 2 pair with ease from over seas for about $170 shipped each. Could have easily gotten more if I wanted to. I guess the mayhem is taking you guys by surprise. I think the Concords really increased retro brand awareness. I teach in a high school and many of my students who never said a word about sneakers before December know when every retro is dropping.

from where? PM me if you don't wanna put it out there for the resellers or the kids.

Originally Posted by Stork

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by Stork

I waited an hour in line for footlocker to open early at 9am @ west covina mall, i was probably 35th in line and they sold out after 10 or 15 mins, they only got 49 pairs.  Got in line at champs, turns out they only got around 12 pairs
bd136e7629a6887acf623c682d6773c31d79eb6c.gif
. only spot left was Sheikh, and there 100+ people in line, wasted 1 hr 45 min in lines 
39016e2289c03f207d1bdb35c3c9d5cb79b18496.gif
now just gotta try and find 11.5 online ugh

Yeah I've heard it's tough at West Covina mall. But what I don't get is that you were 35th and they had 49 pairs. How did you not get yours? Were they letting people ahead of you double up?
I was somewhere around 35-40th in line, they let around 8-10 people in a group go in, so i was in like the 4th or 5th group to go inside the mall and and our whole group got told FTL sold out, lot of people already were camping shoe palace and robert wayne, champs had like 20 people in line so i jumped in that one.. i know quite a few in the line outside the mall had their girlfriends/family with them to probably cop an extra pair or two.
Damn G that sucks
30t6p3b.gif
. Well keep at it man and hope for some sites drop them late or a possible restock happens. Follow twitter religiously!!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

How did you guys get through in the phone with NDC?

It would disconnect me every time.

By far worst release I have ever experienced and I've been "collecting" kicks since 1998.

Called around 8:45. Was on hold for about 100 minutes. Listened to all kinds of useless facts about Nike while on hold. Lady took my order. Told they still had 180 pairs of my size. Got my confirmation 2 minutes later.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

ONE OF MY PAIRS AND MY DAUGHTER'S PAIR

MY DAUGHTER'S REACTION WAS PRICELESS

pimp.gif
beautiful man!  I'm surprised you didn't cop the pink 4's to match her onsie haha 

Haha! I thought about getting the pink fours but I'm planning on having a son someday so I need to be able to pass all her pairs down to him. Can't have him rocking pink J's.

A grown %%$ man in line behind me was wearing pink 4's. He asked for a size 6.5. His gf was a bigger size lol. The funniest part is when I was paying he was at the register next to me and asked if he could get another pair of the pink 4's. The register dude raised an eyebrow, and the guy held up his foot: "These man, I want another pair of these!"

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by natrix916

Everyone that order thru NDC get their email confirmations?

I actually got mine before I was of the phone with the rep.  I had asked about sizes remaining and "DING", my confirmation came thru.
Yeah mine came within 5 min. Both paypal and nike confirmation.

someone let me know when prices on these drop, wanted to buy 2 pairs but will have to settle for 1 but im not paying anywhere near $250
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man,

I went thru hell for these cheap !%# kicks.

Mall spots open at 9....I work up at 930 -_-

Boulevard Mall.....sold out everywhere

Galleria Mall.....sold out everywhere (this is the part where I started to cry)

Was driving home and Cam'ron came on on the iPhone.....got me motivated to drive out to the FL at Niagara Outlets

GOT THE LAST *$!%!!# PAIR IN MY SIZE

mt146h.jpg

I hate everyone who made this such a difficult release. ++$! yall

These were easy to get where I'm from. The store that I went to first sold their pairs a day early, but I managed to get them at my local mall.

Last night and today was an epic fail all the way around. Congrats to everyone who got there pairs

Only positive in all this is that I save my $160 for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom