Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by richiedge

Congrats to those who copped for 210, cause UTA just upped the price to 230 haha.
hmmmm.... post a price of $210, get people to spread the word on NT and then up the price to $230...... still cheaper than other options so peoplebuy anyways.

Why spend 210-230? When for 80 to 100 more you can get a good basketball shoe too. It may not be the most beautiful shoe but the XXs are supposedly goodbasketball shoes.

not sure if i can drop 230 on just the 3s, 210 maybe, but 230 just pushes it over the top. i hope i can catch them as b-grades at outlets.

Today at school I seen someone rocking the CDP today , on the left foot III's and on the right XX's ... this guy looked so dumb ... I wish I would oftook a picture to show you guys .

I think they run a tad bigger than the 2001 retros. I wore a 10 in the 2001s and a 9.5 in these still wasn't that snug. I would say they run true to sizethough overall.

smh.gif
@ UTA upping the price on the CDP IIIs

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Why spend 210-230? When for 80 to 100 more you can get a good basketball shoe too. It may not be the most beautiful shoe but the XXs are supposedly good basketball shoes.

Cause the XX's look like crap and some of us got the Stealths..Why pay $80 to $100 for a shoe you don't want?? Plus another $25 in taxes!!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Today at school I seen someone rocking the CDP today , on the left foot III's and on the right XX's ... this guy looked so dumb ... I wish I would of took a picture to show you guys .

laugh.gif
i thought this was over with when the first pack dropped!!

209 FOR THE III'S IS AIGHT PRICE.................BUT NOWTHR UP TO 230.............WHICHISNOT THAT BAD.......

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

so....
my thread about early release marqueesole cdp 3 not being the same as the cdp 3 this weekend was deleted.
hmmmmmmmmm
covering up for them????
i thought it was deserving of a thread so i could see if any others had the same problem.
Your thread was deleted because it was related to the CDP III's...In case you didn't know, we create "Official" posts like theseto limit the number of similiar topics, especially around major releases. Otherwise we have a hundred topics ranging anywhere from "What should I wear myCDP III's with?" to "Where'd you cop your CDP packs from?"....

Nobody is covering up for anybody. You could have easily made your post a reply in this thread. In fact I encourage you to post it in this thread.

^Just a thought of course but wouldn't it be more informative in a topic of its own? Since its not necessarily just discussing the sneakers but thelegitimacy of the website?

Anyways, sucks we never received this package
frown.gif
. I'm going to go crazy if I can't buy my III's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

^Just a thought of course but wouldn't it be more informative in a topic of its own? Since its not necessarily just discussing the sneakers but the legitimacy of the website?

Anyways, sucks we never received this package
frown.gif
. I'm going to go crazy if I can't buy my III's
laugh.gif
exactly.
the thread was titled "question to those that bought pre-release 3s"
indifferent.gif

of all the bullschmiit posts on this jb forum,you delete that one
laugh.gif

i wanted to hear from other owners of pre-release 3s not everyone that copped this weekend.'
i wanted to know if theirs were b-grade quality with no ankle padding like mine.
its cool though.
i learned my lesson with niketalk awhile ago...
also everyone should beware Marqueesole.com
after this and the motorsports its pretty obvious you dont get what you pay for.
any other website would be put on blast,but for some reason they get a pass
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally Posted by Grailman911

i dont know about yall but 209 is not a good deal on some recent retros. thats rape! 109 for the 20's is a steal though.

How is 209 not a good deal? Explain please?
ebay has it for more than 230. So does our own Buying/Selling forum

2 words: Dont hate.

Man was tempted for a sec there to get a 3rd pair :tongue:

But I can't cause I'm picking up a DMP set tomorrow and also got the Motorsports XX3 and also the 11/12 in Dec. And I'm going to be coppin 2 ofeach too
frown.gif
That right there is a grand from the motorsports and the CDP. Oh my wallet
frown.gif

I wouldn't consider marqueesole fake, I just think they might be sneaking it out of thefactory early and doing what they can elsewhere(stuffing the tongue)

or

Nike, being the billion dollar corporation it is is purposely splitting up production types to track where they end up.

if that seems "unauthentic" to you, thats a matter of opinion. Doesn't mean anything to me tho because I've never been the type to pay $ justto get a sneaker early.
edit: wanted to underline "think"

Not at all surprised UTA upped the price. I asked them if they were going to toss them up on their eBay store, and they said they weren't because there wasno need; they were selling too well.

^ I'm sure they'll rise the price higher in a week or two. Still $229.00 is better than other websites plus its free shipping.

therealjondoe, can you post some pics of the 3's you got from marquee? i'd really like to see the differences

Back
Top Bottom