Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Ordered 2 pairs of sz. 13's from uptempo air . Got a receipt / confirmation email . Hopefully it goes through. Thanks for the heads up.

Still on the fence with these, the 3's look so cheap.. Might aswell spend my hard earned $50 on some trunk specials...And use the rest for
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

NTLV finally got their shipment....my 20's were'nt ashy at all but my threes were scraped up bad on each shoe...so i had them find a perfectpair......they also had a o.g. three their on display for comparison's i guess....
eyes.gif
........they were beat but overall still in good shape......i finally understandthe whole quality thing

Originally Posted by wigglez25

NTLV finally got their shipment....my 20's were'nt ashy at all but my threes were scraped up bad on each shoe...so i had them find a perfect pair......they also had a o.g. three their on display for comparison's i guess....
eyes.gif
........they were beat but overall still in good shape......i finally understand the whole quality thing
yeah, when they were designing the III's, MJ had complained about the leather being too hard on the current basketball shoes at the time, andhe wanted something more comfortable so Tinker utilized "softer" furniture style leather to make the OG IIIs. i find it ironic because if MJ were towear the current retro IIIs, he would be complaining about the leather being too hard....

^Well he'd probably say that about a lot of the shoes released since around 2004.

But it's not about quality, it's about cutting costs and upping profits.

does uptempo update thier cart rightaway when something is sold??? from the ones that ordered before , do they cancel your order if they oversold or once ureceive a condirmation your gurranteed to get it..

YEAH REAL TALK...AFTER SEEING THAT PRICE ON UTA I COPPED AND FELL INTO THE GAP...IF I TELL MY GIRL SHELL BE PISSED...BUT ON THEBRIGHT SIDE ILL SELL SOME OF MY COLLECTION TO MAKE UP FOR IT....OH WELL

Copped from Uptempo as well size 11.5 $209 shipped. Like I posted a week ago..just wait and you can get it at a good price for the III's. Passed over theweekend cause of the XX's, and scored at basically $199 for the 3's..can't go wrong with that..So far got the III's for $199, IV's for$225, and the V's for $199..JB didn't get my dough on the 19's, 18's, or 20's..so I feel pretty good..and I am out for a long while..(Untilthey retro the Space Jams or Infared VI's) Peace out JB...

Originally Posted by Jordanman2006

Copped from Uptempo as well size 11.5 $209 shipped. Like I posted a week ago..just wait and you can get it at a good price for the III's. Passed over the weekend cause of the XX's, and scored at basically $199 for the 3's..can't go wrong with that..So far got the III's for $199, IV's for $225, and the V's for $199..JB didn't get my dough on the 19's, 18's, or 20's..so I feel pretty good..and I am out for a long while..(Until they retro the Space Jams or Infared VI's) Peace out JB...

lol...the things you people tell yourselves to justify spending money...lol
smh

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by Jordanman2006

Copped from Uptempo as well size 11.5 $209 shipped. Like I posted a week ago..just wait and you can get it at a good price for the III's. Passed over the weekend cause of the XX's, and scored at basically $199 for the 3's..can't go wrong with that..So far got the III's for $199, IV's for $225, and the V's for $199..JB didn't get my dough on the 19's, 18's, or 20's..so I feel pretty good..and I am out for a long while..(Until they retro the Space Jams or Infared VI's) Peace out JB...

lol...the things you people tell yourselves to justify spending money...lol
smh

Yeah..it's true..we all got an addiction..lol better to spend $199 than $340. I don't mind spending on some shoes I want..just not some crappy18's, 19's, and 20's because it's in a pack..F that. I bought what I wanted..and am cool with that. JB didn't force me into buying an extrapair to get the III's, IV's, or V's..so in the end I came out ahead in my mind..

i dont know about yall but 209 is not a good deal on some recent retros. thats rape! 109 for the 20's is a steal though.

HOLY CRAP..uptempo air just raised the price to $230 for the 3's hope they dont start cancelling those who got in for $209

Back
Top Bottom