Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 snipes just playing with the US consumer now

For Kickz101, I called using Skype and they DO ship to the US... I had to get Skype credit to make the international call though. I had to keep recalling as well. I gave them my info and email and said they'll email me tracking info, etc.. Copped a size 13 for ~$228 shipped but really ~$238 shipped if you include the cost of the Skype credit.

Will post updates as they come along.

You say that like it hasn't happened before

Please, an Air Jordan 1 from 2013 is going to end up at 400-500 in a month?! So what happens to the 2001 pairs? They go up to 500-600? This is artificial. Supply hasn't even been brought to the marketplace yet!

Sometimes I just wonder how people on here make intelligent decisions outside of sneakers when they can't even understand basic economics.

Please, an Air Jordan 1 from 2013 is going to end up at 400-500 in a month 7-10 years?! So what happens to the 2001 pairs? They go up to 500-600? This is artificial. Supply hasn't even been brought to the marketplace yet!

Sometimes I just wonder how people on here make intelligent decisions outside of sneakers when they can't even understand basic economics.

fixed

Ha, well that goes without saying jb. I was just stating the obvious. Have a little patience rather than getting a fist shoved up your rear.

Ha, well that goes without saying jb. I was just stating the obvious. Have a little patience rather than getting a fist shoved up your rear.

Yeah for sure. Should be basic knowledge that anytime a shoe drops and you miss out, trying to copp after or from a reseller is going to be at its all time high!

I think it's more so the fact everyone is worried with what came out on saturday, that is it and nothing else restocking.

Last edited:
I worry about things too in life. I usually wait for the facts or at least a LITTLE bit of information to come to light before I make any rash decisions. Obviously there were shipping issues due to the Chinese New Year. Yet hardly any mention of that is being made. How much stock didn't make it over here at all that hasn't even been sold yet? Seems like it's worth saving 2 or 3 pairs (at retail) worth just to snag one from some quite potentially shady little overseas spots you've never bought before.

I predict in 2 or 3 weeks there's more inventory around and this thread - if it's still unlocked - is mainly butthurt dudes crying about how they got robbed by Apu in the Island of Yodollasismine.

Last edited:
I worry about things too in life. I usually wait for the facts or at least a LITTLE bit of information to come to light before I make any rash decisions. Obviously there were shipping issues due to the Chinese New Year. Yet hardly any mention of that is being made. How much stock didn't make it over here at all that hasn't even been sold yet? Seems like it's worth saving 2 or 3 pairs (at retail) worth just to snag one from some quite potentially shady little overseas spots you've never bought before.

I predict in 2 or 3 weeks there's more inventory around and this thread - if it's still unlocked - is mainly butthurt dudes crying about how they got robbed by Apu in the Island of Yodollasismine.

:rofl:

that last part tho!

......DEAD

Please, an Air Jordan 1 from 2013 is going to end up at 400-500 in a month?! So what happens to the 2001 pairs? They go up to 500-600? This is artificial. Supply hasn't even been brought to the marketplace yet!

Hahaha man i be saying this all the time. Supply and demand is a fundamental concept so much people dont understand. ALl those eastbay and finishline orders arnt even delivered yet but people gonna pay $300 for some kicks that worth $115 (Yes thats Chicago 1 price dont tell me a color is worth an extra $25).

People are always victim of the moment and thats why people take advantage of them then they cry rape. Its only rape if you dont want it lmao.

Last edited:
Right? I mean I never thought I'd see the day that dudes were fighting over sharing info to buy some jordans from POLAND. Not Portland, POLAND. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom