Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any other Australian websites, Kicks101 sold out in the size 8.. :frown: 

By the way, are they the same shoe size to US?

In ten days: Fighter Jets, Area 72 Blazers, Retro '88s and Royal 1s. Made a post earlier about how the royals would look BA as beaters but maaan, these are beauts! Right toe box was creased a little and I'm OCD when it comes to creases but my hard shell sneaker shield fixed that really quick. Gonna search for my black and gold Weapon '86s and then retire for good unless I can pick up another pair of Royals. Huge fan of the 3's and 4's but this is my favorite pair of shoes in my closet.

Question: Leather seemed a little dry and bound to crack on toe box... has anyone ever used leather conditioner on any of their kicks to prevent cracking?

THANK YOU! saw the info about the store earlier but everyone said they werent shipping outside australia so i didnt bother.
but i just put an order in for my size 14... its $228 AUS so $244.xx USD. more than what i wanted to pay but oh well.. they also said they mark it as a gift.
i can finally rest now lol. :D

Glad you got your pair.....

In ten days: Fighter Jets, Area 72 Blazers, Retro '88s and Royal 1s. Made a post earlier about how the royals would look BA as beaters but maaan, these are beauts! Right toe box was creased a little and I'm OCD when it comes to creases but my hard shell sneaker shield fixed that really quick. Gonna search for my black and gold Weapon '86s and then retire for good unless I can pick up another pair of Royals. Huge fan of the 3's and 4's but this is my favorite pair of shoes in my closet.

Question: Leather seemed a little dry and bound to crack on toe box... has anyone ever used leather conditioner on any of their kicks to prevent cracking?
good question on the conditioner .. thats a GOOD idea!

anyone?

THANK YOU! saw the info about the store earlier but everyone said they werent shipping outside australia so i didnt bother.
but i just put an order in for my size 14... its $228 AUS so $244.xx USD. more than what i wanted to pay but oh well.. they also said they mark it as a gift.
i can finally rest now lol.
happy.gif
i emailed them an hour ago but they never responded.

how did you guys order?

thanks for the help

I use car care products

But... what if your wrong :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

You think a $140 is going to go long term $400-$500? If I'm wrong you saved yourself wasting $400. But every release the prices come down if you're not a dope and wait. The hype is unmatched right now and many places haven't even received a FIRST shipment yet. Ignorance at its finest here.

I was wondering the same thing about a possible conditioner for the leather. I've never used anything like that on shoes before. And I was also wondering how many of you are wear or plan to wear your 1's with sneaker shields/force fields. I've never had any before, but I was wondering about it for these since it seems like getting a second pair to keep fresh isn't likely right now, and I'd like to keep these looking good for as long as possible

See ya'll in about a month or two when the hype dies down and I can grab a desperate reseller who's been sitting on them for way too long. Ciao 

You think a $140 is going to go long term $400-$500? If I'm wrong you saved yourself wasting $400. But every release the prices come down if you're not a dope and wait. The hype is unmatched right now and many places haven't even received a FIRST shipment yet. Ignorance at its finest here.
You say that like it hasn't happened before

i can finally rest now lol. :D

Did they say how long shipping would take? I'm about to pull the trigger on my size now that I know they ship to US and take PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom