Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoe of the year after two months into the year?

I know the shoe is limited, but it's too early to call it shoe of the year. As someone mention in the 88 thread, it's the shoe of the year until the next Jordan comes out.

*Prisoner of the Moment*

I know the shoe is limited, but it's too early to call it shoe of the year. As someone mention in the 88 thread, it's the shoe of the year until the next Jordan comes out.

*Prisoner of the Moment*

Thats they hype talkin :rofl: but its his opinion.

*Prisoner of the Moment*

So far. To me, this one is going to be hard to beat. I wouldn't sell my pair for anything. :smokin

for the 350 doe??!!! plus shipping......might have to take this L and bite
mean.gif

Crap
laugh.gif

Oh well, I'll put in some thicker insoles or even try those sneaker shields then. Do you have the Knicks 1s though to compare against your Chi pair?
I do not. I do feel that the leather tongue on the Chi's caused an issue because they are just a stiff shoe all around. The leather is softer on Royals and has more give, and the tongue is made of mesh/nylon (I think). Sneaker shields are needed for these if you plan on wearing them for more than a day. .5 size up shouldn't be a problem.

Taht kick101 website has sizes 11-14 i think and they ship us come out to $230 shipped my size outta stock oh well. Dont ask for a link look couple pages back homie posted it credits goes to him

#StillHunting

Rep this guy and other dude who posted it

they do....just send them an email....I got quoted $228.64 shipped for a size 12.......they only take CC payment though.....hope this helps.....

Last edited:

*Prisoner of the Moment*
To me, these are the shoes of the year. I will cop any blue colorway as it is my favorite color. I have been waiting a long time for these and did not want to pay the price of the 01's. I have been trying to figure out a way to secure a pair ever since they were rumored 
laugh.gif

Will double up on these in a few months when's this thread falls back a few pages and everyone is worried about something else.

couldn't checkout my 10, 11 was for grabs. Cousin wasn't so sure about getting cause shes leaving for a government event (two weeks). I'm getting over them, its like everyday there's a website that got em for steal, and i was gotta sacrifice something. Well, you know i guess it wasn't meant to be. I'm done.

How can you even checkout when it says Australia only? Just keep going? I know dude said they shipped to the US...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom