Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
$140 for Jordan 1's that are made of pleather and social security tax just increased?
mean.gif
^This

As long as the 28's are dropping, this will be equally as hard to get unless you're buying from a international site. The 28's will put a hurting on these retailers servers whether they're going for the 1's or not. The best thing for retailers to do would be to release them a few hours apart, but that's unlikely to happen.

28View media item 217191s?

funny you siad that ..MN said it would be the blackout xi for blk friday today :lol:
MN is trash. This is just speculation until just about any other site comments

MN makes up lies just to get hits and get their name out, i dont take anything from them seriously.

any NT member>>>>>>>>MN
QFT

mayhem breh! This **** is gonna be so wild on release day. OH GOD!
Not just these shoes though. Gonna be a wild day in general

maybe they push it back on april since i dont see that much jordans dropping that month, but i hope not...been waiting for these, even passed on the chicago just for this

maybe they push it back on april since i dont see that much jordans dropping that month, but i hope not...
Yeah All I have seen for sure in April are the playoff VIII's on April 20th.  But I'm sure one of these hundred pair of retro 1's will release sometime that month,,, I think those 13's with the gold laces may drop in April too, but that is purely speculation.  I want these Royals ASAP and can hardly wait until Feb 16th, much less any longer.  February 16th will be a crazy day for ALL sneaker people.

Where is this delayed rumor coming from. Everyone is saying I heard blah blah blah. Heard from who?
friend is the manager at HOH, always has pretty concrete info. Last week told me he was skeptical on release, but today he hit me up saying rd is still looking like the 16th and will be just like the knicks in terms of availability. No I'm not a long time NTer nor do i have 1000 plus posts, but he normally tell me solid info..

friend is the manager at HOH, always has pretty concrete info. Last week told me he was skeptical on release, but today he hit me up saying rd is still looking like the 16th and will be just like the knicks in terms of availability. No I'm not a long time NTer nor do i have 1000 plus posts, but he normally tell me solid info..

Appreciate it fam!

Lets say these are not delayed..& release on Feb. 16. I wasnt aware of the Chicago 1s Release..For those who copped or tried..Was it an easy cop? Are these going to be more limited than the Bred 13s? Chicago 1s?

It is weird how these preorder sites don't have these, but they have the Grape 5's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom