Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
feb 16 is allstar weekend so hopefully these will fly under the radar because of the the other kicks that are dropping

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...o-snapback-hat/_/A-34713?productId=prod712132

pimp.gif
 I have never worn a hat, but I kinda dig this one

would you guys rather cop these or the cement 3s since they drop on the same day
I want these over the Cement 3's.  Hopefully everyone goes for the 3's so I can get my hands on these!    I've been wanting to get this shoe for some time now. 

I'm prepared to do a rsvp for Niketown Chicago & drive there to visit fam & pick up shoes lol
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

DAMN MY MAN THAT'S QUITE A DRIVE BUT WHO AM I TO TALK, I DROVE 6 HOURS FROM CLEVELAND, OH TO CHICAGO TO GRAB THE BANNED 1'S.
laugh.gif

its already feeling like these are not gonna be as easy as the chi 1s and knicks 1s
TAKE KNICKS AND MULTIPLY BY 3 MAYBE 4. THAT SHOULD PROBABLY PUT YOU AT ROYAL LEVEL.
Its only a 4hr drive I can live with that, but maaan driving from St. Louis to Alabama,,,thats a diff story 
laugh.gif

would you guys rather cop these or the cement 3s since they drop on the same day

the cement 3s are a very nice shoe IMO, but these are just beautiful and really a great shoe love 1s, plus im partial to black based shoes. grapes will be the only white based shoe i cop this year probably.

Last edited:
Definitely getting these over the IIIs. I already have the 2011 version, and if the quality is better on the 88' ones then I know for a fact there will be plenty of resellers trying to get rid of them. If they are the same quality as the 2011, then the Nike Air isn't that big of deal to me. I just love the shoe overall.

Hoping that these go under radar is like hoping to hit the jackpot. .00000001 % chance. J's that sold out with little hype. Chicago 1s, knicks 1 and bred 13s. But still manage to sell out

Hype or No Hype Js are selling out. So get ur practice on twitter rsvping and online cop. Cuz the thirst is out there for these.

Not copping online, I vowed not to since the Olympic 6s this summer.

Went on eastbay to cop, i was on there all night and i didnt sleep. The timer hit 0 I refreshed and kept clicking, I got them in the cart and and then my order couldn't go through. Pissed as I was, I hopped in da hemi and drove an hour and a half to Charolletesville. I went into the Footlocker where I knew some people. Sold out. I went to the Finishline that nobody likes. Sold out. Tired, I decided to make a stop at Footaction USA on the way out. 1 pair left in stock. I seized it and I went home. It was a defect pair, one side tumbled leather one side smooth. 

If I had copped in stores I probably would have gotten better for less hassle. So from now on in-store only for me

Not liking how limited these are looking to be. But definitely a must have for me. 

I was thinking of pre ordering but at those prices i might as well get em through a re seller.

Went on eastbay to cop, i was on there all night and i didnt sleep. The timer hit 0 I refreshed and kept clicking, I got them in the cart and and then my order couldn't go through. Pissed as I was, I hopped in da hemi and drove an hour and a half to Charolletesville. I went into the Footlocker where I knew some people. Sold out. I went to the Finishline that nobody likes. Sold out. Tired, I decided to make a stop at Footaction USA on the way out. 1 pair left in stock. I seized it and I went home. It was a defect pair, one side tumbled leather one side smooth. 

If I had copped in stores I probably would have gotten better for less hassle. So from now on in-store only for me

you do know you get tickets for the shoe before release date right? :lol:

ive started copping online ever since 2011 BC3's and never copped instore since so far i landed 5/5 :pimp:

Last edited:

you do know you get tickets for the shoe before release date right?
laugh.gif

ive started copping online ever since 2011 BC3's and never copped instore since so far i landed 5/5
pimp.gif
I wasn't asked for a ticket. I know what you're talking about, but I guess this store wasnt doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom