Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well it wasn't intended to be taken as a "fact" or "concrete information".  The previous conversation was talking about possible black friday release and I contributed my two sense, based off of a picture showing what appears to be Nike Sydney's tweet stating that the Black and Red 1's were dropping in November in the Holiday release thread.

http://niketalk.com/t/521918/2013-confirmed-holiday-releases/90

View media item 281645
Sweet. I need another pair of BMs since my 2011 pair got ****** up in a car crash. Crawled out of the wreckage into 3.5 inches of fresh mudd.

Damn JB steady bending me over this year. Also people are saying BCIIIs with NA are coming out november as well.

ive never heard of anyone being held criminally responsible for undervaluing an item goin through customs. Were not talking about thousands of dollars
Seriously

But if i do get hit, whats the charge? A certain percentage of the price in the foreign or domestic currency?

I gots 2 homie, and I'm keeping both.

Just sell your damn pair already and give it to someone who wants it.

Its easy to keep tabs when the usual suspect makes outlandish comments. You lost once the word "excellent quality" passed your teeth.

I'm done. You win.
Just because I said i might consider selling them for 2001s you got all sad. Quality isn't bad on them and they will last longer than most Js because of the rubber outsole. 

now hop off the D! 
happy.gif

I am really just hoping for a second pair somehow at a reasonable price.  My mind is blown about the number of resources that exist through here to find kicks.  Usually the most interaction I have with other sneaker heads is in line at a release.

There was really no good reason for these to be as limited as first glance would suggest. Something just seems way off to me about this still. Nothing crazy just wierd. How is it the little guy down the block had them (hardly any at all) but for some reason the big retailers waffled over the whole release. One backordered, one threw em out last minute and the other had only gs. With so few pairs and some of the quality issues ive seen, these seem kindve rushed as well. No one has legit numbers on production, just random semi educated guesses. Im not goin drama queen bout it but its just odd. I know alot come out of the woodwork in defense of thier perceived ultra rare score regarding these but u cant help but feel like there is just more to this than meets the eye.
So true... This release had me very confused as to why there was such an extremely limited amount of pairs...I definitely think that there are more pairs that have yet to release. This release felt kinda rushed but hey you never know

damn pm box got bombed. :smh: btw if anyone has a link to those australian websites that do not ship outside PM ME ASAP!

Last edited:
Just because I said i might consider selling them for 2001s you got all sad. Quality isn't bad on them and they will last longer than most Js because of the rubber outsole. 

now hop off the D! 
happy.gif

Quality isnt bad now? You said they were excellent just a couple days ago. I guess getting clowned for statements like that made you settle down.

Go to sleep. School day tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom