Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh. I feel much better now! :smile:
still though a couple of weeks? :smh:
bruh wtf?

And yes I do think us postage is studpid. the most incompetent batch of ******s after the police department

Snipes was notorious for SLOW shipping. I mean that's probably why they stopped shipping to the US because of their communication and slow shipping, everyone was filling a claim by the 2nd and 3rd week. Kind of a double edge sword

Ohh. I feel much better now! :smile:
still though a couple of weeks? :smh:
bruh wtf?

And yes I do think us postage is studpid. the most incompetent batch of ******s after the police department

Yo, it was torture. Like a girl making you wait 2 months torture. Blue balls almost sets in.

This thread is hilarious...LOL. I was one who before the release was calling nike's bluff on these being limited. They shut me up pretty good haha.

Still didnt get mine but im over them joints long time. How can you be passionately salty for a shoe  almost a week later. When does reality set in?

I just read this thread every now and then to get couple laughs, People got over those 88 3s mad fast

LOL WOW

STALK MUCH?

HOP OFF MY D HOMIE

Nobody is stalking you son, you just make outlandish comments here, and its noticeable and actually funny. We notice you're idiotic comments, followed with multiple people clowning you, and you'll be nowhere to be found for half a day. Then you pop back up after the smoke clears like wazzz up!

Thats you homie. Crazytown.

I was laughing at people in this thread saying these would be an easy cop weeks ago. All the dudes with old join dates were talking about this will be a walk into the store by 12p easy cop, everyone's focus was on the all star pack, yada yada yada. They had limited written all over, but I didnt think they would be this limited!!

I knew it would be a ***** and a half to get these shoes from day one. Had people looking out for me and still got no american pairs. I e-camped because my luck with the WCs had me feeling brave. I didnt think they would be more limited than the IIIs.

But yah. It was straight laughable that people thought it would be an easy cop. I am scared about the rest of the 1s this year.

This years Black Friday release is supposed to be a 5. Similar to black metallics, but different, supposedly

And nowhere but in this thread have I seen anyone say black/red 1s could be the BF shoe
Yeah, well it wasn't intended to be taken as a "fact" or "concrete information".  The previous conversation was talking about possible black friday release and I contributed my two sense, based off of a picture showing what appears to be Nike Sydney's tweet stating that the Black and Red 1's were dropping in November in the Holiday release thread.

http://niketalk.com/t/521918/2013-confirmed-holiday-releases/90

Last edited:
They can do more than just fine you. Not saying it's likely in this case, but stop being so naive. Customs are no joke.

And to people saying 'oh they don't care about some sneakers' doesn't make sense, it takes them 2 minutes to slap you with a nice juicy fee, easy money for them.

Has anybody who ordered from backdoor receive a confirmation mail yet? I ordered it yesterday
before they closed the window on US sales, and credit card's already been charged!
Some people on here got a confirmation already . My card was charged but no confirmation . I'm on the same boat as you

Last edited:
Anyone Come Across More Of These In GS Sizes? I Don't Know About Everyone Else But Locking Down A Size 4.5Y Has Been WAAAAY Harder Than It Was For Me To Pick Up A Few In Men's Sizes :smh:

Kinnda Mad I Didn't Hop On A Pair From The Homie KAL Weeks Ago Now!

Nobody is stalking you son, you just make outlandish comments here, and its noticeable and actually funny. We notice you're idiotic comments, followed with multiple people clowning you, and you'll be nowhere to be found for half a day. Then you pop back up after the smoke clears like wazzz up!

Thats you homie. Crazytown.
you mad you didn't get a pair? 

hop of the D!

following me around and ishh, who the hell even keeps tabs on what another member says. dummy boy

There was a pair on eBay for 260 kinda thinking about it couple mins later GONE should have pulled the trigger only shot at getting them kinda cheap

2w3s7bs.gif

They can do more than just fine you. Not saying it's likely in this case, but stop being so naive. Customs are no joke.

And to people saying 'oh they don't care about some sneakers' doesn't make sense, it takes them 2 minutes to slap you with a nice juicy fee, easy money for them.

ive never heard of anyone being held criminally responsible for undervaluing an item goin through customs. Were not talking about thousands of dollars

you mad you didn't get a pair? 

hop of the D!

following me around and ishh, who the hell even keeps tabs on what another member says. dummy boy

I gots 2 homie, and I'm keeping both.

Just sell your damn pair already and give it to someone who wants it.

Its easy to keep tabs when the usual suspect makes outlandish comments. You lost once the word "excellent quality" passed your teeth.

I'm done. You win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom