Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
After being forced to pay resell price for the royal blues the sneaker gods have rewarded my dedication. I found a deadstock, no yellowing, factory laced pair of 94 bulls 1s w/ og everything and the seller sold them to me for retail. No, not today's retail but 1994 retail! $145 shipped overnight! Owner was OBVIOUSLY not a sneakerhead. 2 of the biggest steals of my life so far have happened this year(this and then trading 2012 bred XI for DS OG Bred XI). :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^^
and sat in stores for a good minute. nothing like today

I worked for Finishline for 5 years and you could stroll into our store at noon and we'd possibly still have lets say the Wht VIII's and still possibly get a pair. The Olive IX's went on clearance on a HUGE floor rack and so did the CG IX's. Sick what these thirst buckets are doing to the game. JB too though almost doubling prices of shoes nowadays

Like I said...on NDC for over a month...

I feel it man, I was gone for a while and just picked this sick habit back up. Just effin the game all up. We talked about those Blk Unc XII pack. Even the lighting XVI low's but this nowadays has me thinking of retiring again.

After being forced to pay rape price for the royal blues the sneaker gods have rewarded my dedication. I found a deadstock, no yellowing, factory laced pair of 94 bulls 1s w/ og everything and the seller sold them to me for retail. No, not today's retail but 1994 retail! $145 shipped overnight! Owner was OBVIOUSLY not a sneakerhead. 2 of the biggest steals of my life so far have happened this year(this and then trading 2012 bred XI for DS OG Bred XI). :smokin

Wow man congrats on the STEAL

Theres no whining here. I'm just speaking the truth. I have more then enough money to pay rape prices if I want to and have. I buy what I want, when I want. I just find it funny how the game has changed so much.

I posted the orginal 'WITHOUT A DISCOUNT' post you quoted. I'm on your side bro. That smiley is just frustration of todays sneaker community and culture

After being forced to pay resell price for the royal blues the sneaker gods have rewarded my dedication. I found a deadstock, no yellowing, factory laced pair of 94 bulls 1s w/ og everything and the seller sold them to me for retail. No, not today's retail but 1994 retail! $145 shipped overnight! Owner was OBVIOUSLY not a sneakerhead. 2 of the biggest steals of my life so far have happened this year(this and then trading 2012 bred XI for DS OG Bred XI). :smokin

Nice congrats on the steal

Someone was asking finishline on twitter about restocking these and they replied that there were no restocks for any Jordan's coming anytime soon. That being said I hope that's some BS

I'm pretty sure tomorrow is when i found out if i'm good or not... if not i might just be done with it 
nerd.gif

Congrats! That's awesome. What size are they?

After thinking I could never order from FNL again do to legal matters with FNL & my city I found a way around it and Royal's will be delivered on Wensday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom