Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread really made me realize how much people have no patience.

It went from " these will restock, not paying a greedy reseller over 200 for these" to "took the L and paid 300"

I usually have a set limit of how much ill pay, which was 200-210 for these. If I cant get them, move on to the next. Cant really get that mad at a reseller if you pay the high price. I dont understand why folks are so quick to pay a crazy price with all the rumors of restocks floating around. At least wait a few weeks or so to see if the prices will fall.

I notice that most of the countries closer to china has more pairs than the U.S. Do you guys think that we will be getting more of these in the near future? Is there a possibility that Nike will ship unsold pairs here for restock? 

The hype is real... my god this thread is awful. Hopefully they'll restock in large quantities... I'm actually not sure why they would ever produce this low of a quantity when practically everything (inc. olive 9s which everyone thought were trash before) are selling out on RD or shortly after. I mean, multiple restocks happened for KR9's and they sold out. Nike can't actually be this stupid when saturating the market would make more money for them.... 

I dont have no friends outisde the states

all these ****** live right around the block :smh: good for nothing

[COLOR=#red]No buying/selling/trading in here. Use your signature or the classified section. All posts that contain the word rape will be deleted and you will be issued an infraction. Stop with the size specific posts. When info is found out I'm sure it will be posted, how about you do some homework on your own instead of waiting to be spoon fed. To the users who find it necessary to come in here and try to sell or keep trying to buy you will be banned or suspended.[/COLOR]

They were meant to be highs though...At least the royals and the breds.  I know the white/navy 1s from 2001 were slightly lower and had 1 less lace hole.  The japan ones you mentioned were def cut higher than the breds/royals but technically all were highs.

Basically.

all of this talk about restocks has me laughing. Might as well take the L if you think restocks is how you'll cop (unless you know some inside info). EVERYBODY is trying to catch that restock, more than usual.

EB had it backordered. FNL found out last minute that they were getting these. NDC only released GS. And other sites are also saying they haven't received their shipment from Nike.

Maybe they wanted to drop these for All Star weekend but didn't have enough time to get everything ready?

Finishline took the royals down. After 2 days that can only mean one thing.... Keep your eyes open if you want a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom