Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...how come everyone is disgusted on that thread but yet feels the urge to tell us he is leaving and that this thread sucks?**** it i m having the laughters of a lifetime...even better than the xi ones...

I've been keeping an eye on this thread. I still, like most people on here, am in search of my 1st pair. Nice pics though..

i know everyone else is asking for a PM, but if someone can point me in the direction of an international site that still has stock , id really appreciate.

i never hesitated to help other fam out in the bred 11 thread when international sites still had pairs. 

itd be much appreciated. only looking for a single pair to put on my feet

Is 260 shipped bad for these? I really don't want to give into resell price, but things are looking bleak....or should I wait till people get their online orders later this week?

camped 3 hours for this on saturday and didnt get **** 
mean.gif
3 Hours? Come on now, thats not even camping now a days. 

Now you need at least a full day of sitting next to a store while looking like a complete idiot.

Last edited:
australia and germany are more than likely your best bets as well.... in the states the midwest is where i scored mine...alot of older mom and pop sneaker stores got a handful of pairs 

Is 260 shipped bad for these? I really don't want to give into resell price, but things are looking bleak....or should I wait till people get their online orders later this week?

imo this is an exquisite price.these will reach banned prices,maybe a little lower...im laughing at people sayin ''these cost 130 they wont go that high''.lol....how much banneds cost again?? :smh: :smh: :smh: please wake up community....these cost 3 bucks and the xi 6 to ******g nike...it just doesnt make a difference on the reselling price.only 2 factors:

1.number of pairs
2.people wanting them

Last edited:
This is a picture of the Italian store they just posted on Instagram of their royal 1 stock

My bad I should have added that they are all spoken for and being shipped
I think I see my pair there.  
happy.gif
  Thanks to you.  *bows*

Crazy that this shop got over a hundred pairs when we had Niketowns here that didn't get a single pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom