Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
help me understand why that is

The RSVP could be left open for 4 hours but all they're looking at is the DM's as they came in. So if there's 20 pairs they may hit it in 50 DMs or 100 DMs, but they may not close it until they've assigned each DM a pair. The time an RSVP is open really corresponds to how quickly they are assigning the DM's and taking care of it. If the numbers are true and NT's are only getting 20-30 pairs, they could close all of these in a minute or two and it's safe to bet each size would be spoken for.

The RSVP could be left open for 4 hours but all they're looking at is the DM's as they came in. So if there's 20 pairs they may hit it in 50 DMs or 100 DMs, but they may not close it until they've assigned each DM a pair. The time an RSVP is open really corresponds to how quickly they are assigning the DM's and taking care of it. If the numbers are true and NT's are only getting 20-30 pairs, they could close all of these in a minute or two and it's safe to bet each size would be spoken for.

Yeah, NTSF is notorious for that. Almost never closing their DM's. I know for sure they could just leave it open for even 2-3 mins and they would have more than enough DM's to account for each size they have.

ty

really nervous about when NikeDC is gonna do it, might be in class then, hopefully they do it kinda late like usual

Yeah, NTSF is notorious for that. Almost never closing their DM's. I know for sure they could just leave it open for even 2-3 mins and they would have more than enough DM's to account for each size they have.
Yeah and lately I've been getting into them on harder releases in under 10 seconds and not getting a pair. So you do the math on that. Last night I don't even think they "closed" the RSVP, they just sent out a message saying everyone who was getting a pair had a DM already. When will people realize that if you don't get into these RSVPs in the first minute (or less) you're SOL? Leave it open for an hour, the pairs are already gone in the first 30 seconds!

So for these twitter links, what is the hash tag that I have to put for the royal 1s. And then my name and size I want right?

Yea ntsf leave it open so it wont look suspicious... Im sure they already hand picked family n friends already...

M
Yeah and lately I've been getting into them on harder releases in under 10 seconds and not getting a pair. So you do the math on that. Last night I don't even think they "closed" the RSVP, they just sent out a message saying everyone who was getting a pair had a DM already. When will people realize that if you don't get into these RSVPs in the first minute (or less) you're SOL? Leave it open for an hour, the pairs are already gone in the first 30 seconds!

My dm was sent withing 5 seconds and it was too late. I know wha i saw and wha the program did

I mean if there's only one or two pairs in a given size, you could send it in within 1 second and still lose out. Just the way it is.

So for these twitter links, what is the hash tag that I have to put for the royal 1s. And then my name and size I want right?
with all due respect, the reason people get sh*t on for questions like this is because they wouldn't need to be asked if the person asking spent a minute, tops, googling the answer. 

Got my two pairs locked, the buzz around the All Star crap may give a lot of you fellas more of a shot then you think.

Nice, dropped my name in raffles at HOH in Lakewood, Sheik at the Bev Center. Looks like online or bust as LA is like a warzone for sneakers and rsvp is rigged more than wrestling. THERE ARE DUDES LINED UP AT THE BEV CENTER SINCE MONDAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom