Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
the twitter rsvp was open for about 9minutes. Guess these were somewhat limited or NT recieved a boatload of DM's.

I sent mine in. Lets see what happends.

nikela did the twitter rsvp for the barkleys and it ended in 3 mins...so i guess its looking good for you guys in NY

Maybe not so much to us in LA
this.

i accidentally DM'ed "#batmLA" instead of "#barmLA" - i suck at using iphone keyboard

and now this thread turns into the twitter update log. no wonder it jumped so much just recently.

Did some of yall go to college or do a research report. Look at the twitter posts there are correlations(patterns) within your respective area people. 

Bruh, just call the store 2024715870. I've called and said it was a typo and will be released on the 16th.
Well i shouldnt have the call the store if they made a typo the should have corrected it. Nike DC needs new people for their tweets

Usually between 2 - 5...it's a bit of a window, but hey.

Not to mention RSVP for KDs was extra early yesterday. I think it happened around 11 or so...

Nike Chicago used to be at 3:20. Almost like clockwork. But it has been crazy random lately for sure.

.. just ate a piece of bread for lunch, ran to the bathroom and almost zipped myself up.. the things we do for shoes
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom