Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the old NT'ers, do you feel like the 1's are one of the few Jordan's you can get away with wearing casually?

Don't get me wrong, I still have LOVE for a lot of the older models for nostalgic reasons, but as a 28 year old, the only Jordans I feel like I can wear are the 1's (mainly my breds, the royals, lasers) and maybe the III's and IV's. As much as I love the VIII's and 13's, I feel kinda corny wearing them now, especially in my line of work (corporate finance.)
I feel the same way and I'm 28 as well. The 1s 3s and 4s are the only Js I really wear anymore. Most of the rest are pretty much kids shoes to me. Still like them though. Love the 11s but yea can't get away with those at work. I don't wear any Js to work though even on casual Fridays.

debating trading my pair of '88s

or just ponying up this 300. 
sick.gif

For all the old NT'ers, do you feel like the 1's are one of the few Jordan's you can get away with wearing casually?

Don't get me wrong, I still have LOVE for a lot of the older models for nostalgic reasons, but as a 28 year old, the only Jordans I feel like I can wear are the 1's (mainly my breds, the royals, lasers) and maybe the III's and IV's. As much as I love the VIII's and 13's, I feel kinda corny wearing them now, especially in my line of work (corporate finance.)

I'm 30, I wear anything and everything in my collection to and from work, but I change and leave them under the desk in my office once I get there. No way I'm walking into a meeting wearing a shoe with elephant print on it and expect to be taken seriously.

heads up for toronto folks...as part of the house of hoops opening they are dropping the royals on sunday...bred iv's dropping at that location tomorrow...thank me later 

I hope the restock rumors are false. I want this to be limited. Not everyone can win all the time. I paid double in price because these were grail status. Some person who gets lucky on FNL will have paid retail for a shoe he wasn't that into. :smh:

Smh... I want the shoes because I like them not because they are limited its because they are beautiful. I hope JB did it on purpose and drop another 100,000 pairs and all the reseller gonna let them go for retail. Don't be salty when you over pay for something. I can care less if everyone and their mamas have them

I'm 27 and I just recently transitioned from sales to business consulting and I'm in the same boat. I put all my Jordans on Craigslist and I'm only keeping my 1's. It is what it is, and if making good $$ means I can't wear my Spacejams anymore, I can live with that.

all this talk about restock and other shops getting in late... JB totally playing us all like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom