Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally snagged a pair for $150 shipped! 
happy.gif
 Was a buy it now / best offer on eBay... makes me wonder could I have gone lower! 
gotta be a gs

I'm talking about GS! Everyone is ready to jump on my case & say I bought fakes 
laugh.gif
 Take a chill pill guys, I've stated that previously, maybe you guys should read previous posts lol!

I'm talking about GS! Everyone is ready to jump on my case & say I bought fakes :lol:  Take a chill pill guys, I've stated that previously, maybe you guys should read previous posts lol!
:x we read enough. you should've posted it in every post. that was misleading

sick.gif
we read enough. you should've posted it in every post. that was misleading
obviously you don't. its evident I wear GS by my sig alone. misleading to who? just made a statement about what I purchased. That's what a sneaker forum is for. Who took a wiz in your cereal this morning? 

Damn did you guys not memorize all of Cam's posts, duh?!? Hahaha I hate it when the baby footers and females post about shoes and talk about this and that without ever saying GS (especially about retailer availability). It may be the same model, but on here, info and anything else about GS shoes is not what is normally talked about. Post what you actually got and people won't think you're taking about the men's shoes that have been the topic of conversation for 3,945 of the 3,953 posts in this thread. The company that makes the shoe calls these "GS Nike Air Jordan Retro 1" and labels our pairs "Nike Air Jordan Retro 1", so they should be differentiated on here. Maybe we should have a GS forum or thread so they don't have to worry about being specific since it somehow never crosses their minds.

Kam dont post any more info for these hating thirsty thugs. Keep the info and keep it to PMs with appreciative legit members. (like me
devil.gif
)

Last edited:
obviously you don't. its evident I wear GS by my sig alone. misleading to who? just made a statement about what I purchased. That's what a sneaker forum is for. Who took a wiz in your cereal this morning? 

NT Mobile, ever heard of it? No sigs.

So NikeTalk is only for ppl that wears Men's sizes? Fine, me & my "baby" feet will leave now, we know where we're not welcome 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

I did find out last night that Nike was supposed to drop them on the release day, but pulled out, so they will drop whatever shipment they had online... I still dont have any info on FNL... My source did say this is more info than they had last week, but they still dont have a date or even a date range..... He thinks the fact they are getting info means that it will be soon...  (I didnt even know Nike didnt drop them the 1st time)

Taking some wild guesses/speculation but how about:

April 1st for the release of the remaining Royal 1 pairs?

or

After the NCAA title Game similiar to the Yeezy 2 release and the NBA playoffs?

or

After the Heat surpass the 33 game win streak?

Taking some wild guesses/speculation but how about:

April 1st for the release of the remaining Royal 1 pairs?

or

After the NCAA title Game similiar to the Yeezy 2 release and the NBA playoffs?

or

After the Heat surpass the 33 game win streak?

Or whenever Nike feels like it. There isn't any method to the madness. Besides what would the Heat win streak have to do with the royals??

demand >>>> quantity produced and the jedi mind tricks nike and FNL are playing makes the thirst even more. if they just dropped what they had initially, the resell prices could have been much lower... maybe on the level of the bulls 1s. all holding inventory did/does is make it worse for people.

This wasnt a GR in the Philippines. Its just that jordans are not in demand overseas compared to U.S. but even if thats the case it still sold out within a day which means still limited. But I did get 2 pairs there but only because of hookups. Was even trying to get more but was too late.

How'd you make out with pairs at sole exchange or whatever it was called? Store looking like it'll be up mid April now?
I came out with 3 pairs of Royals and a pair of corks, and lost a pair of Space Jams, a pair of Concords, 2 Bred 11's and $150 cash... I would have had about 4 more pair but this year alot of dudes just set up collections to show them off said they wouldnt sell or trade...... I didnt get the point of that but oh well...

Last edited:
I came out with 3 pairs of Royals and a pair of corks, and lost a pair of Space Jams, a pair of Concords, 2 Bread 11's and $150 cash...
Not bad at all. That seems very fair imo. You made out. 4 pairs ( 2 Overproduced BRED 11s) + $150 for 3 pairs of Royals AND hypebeasts favorite... Corks.

You won tbh. You're sitting on like just under $2000 worth of kicks and the best pair you have up were space jams.

How'd you make out with pairs at sole exchange or whatever it was called? Store looking like it'll be up mid April now?
I came out with 3 pairs of Royals and a pair of corks, and lost a pair of Space Jams, a pair of Concords, 2 Bread 11's and $150 cash... I would have had about 4 more pair but this year alot of dudes just set up collections to show them off said they wouldnt sell or trade...... I didnt get the point of that but oh well...
indifferent.gif

Not bad at all. That seems very fair imo. You made out. 4 pairs ( 2 Overproduced BRED 11s) + $150 for 3 pairs of Royals AND hypebeasts favorite... Corks.

You won tbh. You're sitting on like just under $2000 worth of kicks and the best pair you have up were space jams.
yeah, I wasnt trippen cause i have 3 other pairs of Space Jams... I dont know what else I missed, trying to do these trades, I had to run home about 5 times....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom