Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already tried to tell dudes on here, I know for a fact Nike and FNL have pairs sitting, dudes tried to bash me cause they havent dropped yet... People dont realize they can drop on the Holidays or even All-Star 2014... Thats why people on here, I know have legit info dont post on NT...
Quote:
Quote:
Yeezys, Corks, and Galaxy Foams have nothing to do with shoe retail companies holding back pairs for a later restock or relaunch... And to be exact lots of "limited" kicks have had relaunch/restocks... Thunder 4's, olive 9's, the whole retro 9 alter ego pack, pink foams, and even the galaxy foams had a restock when they dropped, I could add more if you need it....

I have to disagree with this one. are you familiar with the term Trump Card? the Royals were the one of them for the Jordan 1. the most in demand colors for the 1s are the Royals and Breds. and since Banned 1s dropped a few years ago and in the CDP, this was the colorway JB wanted to dangle in front of their fanbase. they purposely made these limited to a.) reignite the interest in the Air Jordan 1 after the 50,000 bastardizations b.) wanted the steal the thunder of the Raygun pack with a shoe thats super cheap to make and c.) wanted to go against the grain and release a blue shoe of the weekend right after Valentines Day.

Its true that most Jordan Brand shoes do restock these days, but some never do (Olive 9s being one of the most recent examples). I think there will be very small restocks here and there but nothing on a wide scale availability.

I have already tried to tell dudes on here, I know for a fact Nike and FNL have pairs sitting, dudes tried to bash me cause they havent dropped yet... People dont realize they can drop on the Holidays or even All-Star 2014... Thats why people on here, I know have legit info dont post on NT...
Quote:
Quote:
Yeezys, Corks, and Galaxy Foams have nothing to do with shoe retail companies holding back pairs for a later restock or relaunch... And to be exact lots of "limited" kicks have had relaunch/restocks... Thunder 4's, olive 9's, the whole retro 9 alter ego pack, pink foams, and even the galaxy foams had a restock when they dropped, I could add more if you need it....
I have to disagree with this one. are you familiar with the term Trump Card? the Royals were the one of them for the Jordan 1. the most in demand colors for the 1s are the Royals and Breds. and since Banned 1s dropped a few years ago and in the CDP, this was the colorway JB wanted to dangle in front of their fanbase. they purposely made these limited to a.) reignite the interest in the Air Jordan 1 after the 50,000 bastardizations b.) wanted the steal the thunder of the Raygun pack with a shoe thats super cheap to make and c.) wanted to go against the grain and release a blue shoe of the weekend right after Valentines Day.

Its true that most Jordan Brand shoes do restock these days, but some never do (Olive 9s being one of the most recent examples). I think there will be very small restocks here and there but nothing on a wide scale availability.
Olive 9s had a quick restock that KC knew of and told NT of. Those who listened got their pairs and thanked him. 

I don't doubt kc, and you should believe it when he says is.

And banned 1s are not a good example. Those were a very special release. 160 pairs per nikestore (9,000 pairs total) and they were the start of the Nike Air on retros, with high quality leathers and a special box. 

Olive 9s had a quick restock that KC knew of and told NT of. Those who listened got their pairs and thanked him. 

And banned 1s are not a good example. Those were a very special release. 160 pairs per nikestore (9,000 pairs total) and they were the start of the Nike Air on retros, with high quality leathers and a special box. 

he seems like he has great info and all of it is on point. im just skeptical on a big restock on these. i guess time will reveal

I doubt there will be a big restock but I can see small runs end up in certain places for special occasions

Last edited:
i gave up on copping for retail like 2 weeks ago

but decided to randomly check the thread out just now are there really gonna be restocks :nerd:

i gave up on copping for retail like 2 weeks ago

but decided to randomly check the thread out just now are there really gonna be restocks :nerd:

Just everyday rumors

tumblr_m3mm6veagk1qhsv0i.jpg

These were almost a GR here in the Philippines, the guy who bought my Royals from said he was 39th in line and he still managed to get a size 9.

You keep banging on about a restock-about how you know 100% these are sitting in some warehouse- yet you have never said how many pairs??
Are there 10 pair or 10,000 pair??
My sources are legit and that's why I cannot believe a wide spread restock is possible- a couple of size runs at a stretch.
Said it before and will say it again
10k worldwide
Australia 2.5 k
Us approx 3k
Prove me wrong
Not to be an A** or anything but there were more than double your numbers made... The numbers were more like 25,000...

I did find out last night that Nike was supposed to drop them on the release day, but pulled out, so they will drop whatever shipment they had online... I still dont have any info on FNL... My source did say this is more info than they had last week, but they still dont have a date or even a date range..... He thinks the fact they are getting info means that it will be soon...  (I didnt even know Nike didnt drop them the 1st time)

These were almost a GR here in the Philippines, the guy who bought my Royals from said he was 39th in line and he still managed to get a size 9.
Right, thats what I been trying to tell dudes... I mean they are limited, dont get me wrong, but FNL held back alot of pairs, plus with Nike not even dropping the shipment they have, makes them look SUPER LIMITED....

Right, thats what I been trying to tell dudes... I mean they are limited, dont get me wrong, but FNL held back alot of pairs, plus with Nike not even dropping the shipment they have, makes them look SUPER LIMITED....

demand >>>> quantity produced and the jedi mind tricks nike and FNL are playing makes the thirst even more. if they just dropped what they had initially, the resell prices could have been much lower... maybe on the level of the bulls 1s. all holding inventory did/does is make it worse for people.

No they didn't :lol:

They still missed out. You act like he's giving out times. It's still just as hard getting the sneakers because they might be a small restock, so it's sold out in minutes and at random times.

Most restocks aren't like the Kilroy Pack or XI's with announced times.

No they didn't
laugh.gif

They still missed out. You act like he's giving out times. It's still just as hard getting the sneakers because they might be a small restock, so it's sold out in minutes and at random times.

Most restocks aren't like the Kilroy Pack or XI's with announced times.
Not one time did I ever say, anyone was guaranteed to get a pair, what are you talking about? There is a difference between a restock and a relaunch.... Bred 11's like 2 times, Concords for All-Star, Bred 13's, The whole Kilroy pack, stealth foams, raptor 7's, cool grey 9's, and Thunder 4's all had a relaunch which means they had specific times, stores, and sites.... Most of them if not all were on Footlockers release launcher with dates and times... Now a restock is when they find pairs that were not sold due to cancellations, returns, and etc... They do not have a release date they just pop up on line or in a store... The Olive 9's were a RESTOCK, I just had early info on it, they popped up in a few stores and people (a few people) used my info and copped... To my knowledge from speaking to 4 different people at different places and companies, they all said they are waiting on a date to be given, and that the company they work for decided to hold back pairs which tells me this will be a RELAUNCH, also this shoe sold out, and nobody canceled an order of Royals...

Last edited:
Not one time did I ever say, anyone was guaranteed to get a pair, what are you talking about? There is a difference between a restock and a relaunch.... Bred 11's like 2 times, Concords for All-Star, Bred 13's, The whole Kilroy pack, stealth foams, raptor 7's, cool grey 9's, and Thunder 4's all had a relaunch which means they had specific times, stores, and sites.... Most of them if not all were on Footlockers release launcher with dates and times... Now a restock is when they find pairs that were not sold due to cancellations, returns, and etc... They do not have a release date they just pop up on line or in a store... The Olive 9's were a RESTOCK, I just had early info on it, they popped up in a few stores and people (a few people) used my info and copped... To my knowledge from speaking to 4 different people at different places and companies, they all said they are waiting on a date to be given, and that the company they work for decided to hold back pairs which tells me this will be a RELAUNCH, also this shoe sold out, and nobody canceled an order of Royals...
good stuff, i still dont know why people come with that " well this, well that , i heard this..."

believe what you want to believe, but solid info like this holds water in my book

good stuff, i still dont know why people come with that " well this, well that , i heard this..."
believe what you want to believe, but solid info like this holds water in my book

yes, its solid info and kamuekcmo gives invaluable info.

the counter is that it creates false hope for people that sit back and wait for stuff to drop that has an indefinite waiting period and small quantities. when we had woodro dropping info about FNL, he would actually post the date that canceled orders would pop back up. that's more concrete for a lot of people at this point.

yes, its solid info and kamuekcmo gives invaluable info.

the counter is that it creates false hope for people that sit back and wait for stuff to drop that has an indefinite waiting period and small quantities. when we had woodro dropping info about FNL, he would actually post the date that canceled orders would pop back up. that's more concrete for a lot of people at this point.
Yes, I will post the date and time as well, but I cant do that if the sources havent even been given that info yet... Dudes are going crazy for info, but the truth is they held back pairs and dont have a plan yet...

Last edited:
Finally snagged a pair for $150 shipped! 
happy.gif
 Was a buy it now / best offer on eBay... makes me wonder could I have gone lower! 

Finally snagged a pair for $150 shipped! 
happy.gif
 Was a buy it now / best offer on eBay... makes me wonder could I have gone lower! 
nerd.gif
 probably got played my friend. Time will tell, but didn't people pages way before this say to stay away? people need to read back and take caution esp if a deal is too good to be true, it probably is..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom