Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by teamvietnam

for everyone that is asking "is this store going to have it? is that store going to have this? where can i buy this in "this area"?"....no body knows where they will be released. you'll have to call around and ask.
again, these are QS so some stores wont even know they are getting them until the day before the realease date

There's always someone on niketalk that got some information.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

^
pimp.gif
. Anybody know where black laces like the ones form the '01s can be found?
Lace swap is a must this time around...

You all do understand that red laces are TRULY how MJ wore them in back in the day?

I keep seeing post stating "Gotta get black laces to make them look more OG".

This would be my first pair of 1's. I really want these BAD. I'm mad that I slept on PYS. Doesn any one know where I can cop these on the release datein Portland, OR?

It shouldnt be hard to take that piece off the back. You prob just need to take a needle and cut a little piece of the thread and then just pull the rest out.

I am going to do it when I get my pair.

Anyone have close up pics of the back?

Originally Posted by OhSoFresh75

^
No offense..but that pik doesnt make them look so good..kind of on the fence now..they look like theyll crease easily...gotta see in person now first

those are the 01's- notice the "nike air". and why would you be on the fence about a shoe because it looks like it creases easily?? lol, getforce fields or something
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

It shouldnt be hard to take that piece off the back. You prob just need to take a needle and cut a little piece of the thread and then just pull the rest out.

i wouldnt do that, it'll mess up the shoe, unless you somehow get it professionaly did. and why would you want to make it look sooo much likethe 01's? these are the straps, people will notice anyway. if you try and disassemble the shoe to make it look like another, ppl will
eyes.gif
at you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by madkicks

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

i wouldnt do that, it'll mess up the shoe, unless you somehow get it professionaly did. and why would you want to make it look sooo much like the 01's? these are the straps, people will notice anyway. if you try and disassemble the shoe to make it look like another, ppl will
eyes.gif
at you
laugh.gif

I really couldn't care less about what others people's reaction would be.

It really shouldn't be that difficult pulling a few threads off the back.

^
No offense..but that pik doesnt make them look so good..kind of on the fence now..they look like theyll crease easily...gotta see in person now first

those are the 01's- notice the "nike air". and why would you be on the fence about a shoe because it looks like it creases easily?? lol, get force fields or something
eyes.gif

If the 01s have nike air,what do these have because I cant find any pics of it.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by iHust1e

^
pimp.gif
. Anybody know where black laces like the ones form the '01s can be found?
Lace swap is a must this time around...

You all do understand that red laces are TRULY how MJ wore them in back in the day?

I keep seeing post stating "Gotta get black laces to make them look more OG".
lol im aware of that. I never said black laces were OG. I could care less how he wore them. Black laceslook better than the red ones personally.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

^

those are the 01's- notice the "nike air". and why would you be on the fence about a shoe because it looks like it creases easily?? lol, get force fields or something
eyes.gif

2580awk.jpg

Originally Posted by dead11

did i pay too much for them @ $147?
no. thats about the average its going right now before RD. PYS sold them at $150 on ebay about $135 and on bnyconline $125. so you got an ok deal.on RD its gonna be $110, but thats if it aint sold out by then. i aint seen no one on niktalk thats found a store that'll sell em, correct me if im wrong.

no. thats about the average its going right now before RD. PYS sold them at $150 on ebay about $135 and on bnyconline $125. so you got an ok deal. on RD its gonna be $110, but thats if it aint sold out by then. i aint seen no one on niktalk thats found a store that'll sell em, correct me if im wrong.
yeaaa its all going to be hard to find real fast... no footlocker no nothing... so thats why i had to cop it instantly. good looking bro ... howmuch did you get yours?

Just called my local sports zone and the guy said
uhhhhhh, im not sure yet. just come next week.

my reaction -
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

About to call me local footlocker in like 2 min.
nerd.gif

Hopefully they have them.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Just called my local sports zone and the guy said
uhhhhhh, im not sure yet. just come next week.

my reaction -
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

About to call me local footlocker in like 2 min.
nerd.gif

Hopefully they have them.
no chance in hell they have them. ill buy you a pair if im wrron nnn ... not right

Hopefully ntsf gets them! If not I'm screwd n ill have to surf the web for them

Originally Posted by loskickking23

^

eyes.gif

2580awk.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!

no. thats about the average its going right now before RD. PYS sold them at $150 on ebay about $135 and on bnyconline $125. so you got an ok deal. on RD its gonna be $110, but thats if it aint sold out by then. i aint seen no one on niktalk thats found a store that'll sell em, correct me if im wrong.
yeaaa its all going to be hard to find real fast... no footlocker no nothing... so thats why i had to cop it instantly. good looking bro ... how much did you get yours?
i copped mine from ebay for $140.

lol, when i called my local footlocker before they didnt even know what i was talking about, why do people work in shoe stores when they dont know jack aboutshoes?
mad.gif
laugh.gif

i was like "are you getting the jordan black/red straps?"

footlocker: "umm whats that?

me: "air jordan 1 high straps, black and red ones"

footlocker: "just the 1's?" (lol, he said just the 1's, like the number is too low, and that i should get a higher number, lol #!+??)

me: "yeah, its a quickstrike edition".

footlocker: (silence)

me: "yeah, i dont think you'll get em, thanks anyway, bye".

btw, the dude was the manager
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Just called my local footlocker and the women said

ummm, im not sure about next week but i think there coming as a package.

OMFG.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

What the hell are they talking about
indifferent.gif

Man I swear i hate girls that work at sneaker stores because they never know what they're talking about, they'll tell you aything.
ohwell.gif

yeaaa its all going to be hard to find real fast... no footlocker no nothing... so thats why i had to cop it instantly. good looking bro ... how much did you get yours?
i copped mine from ebay for $140.

lol, when i called my local footlocker before they didnt even know what i was talking about, why do people work in shoe stores when they dont know jack about shoes?
mad.gif
laugh.gif

i was like "are you getting the jordan black/red straps?"

footlocker: "umm whats that?

me: "air jordan 1 high straps, black and red ones"

footlocker: "just the 1's?" (lol, he said just the 1's, like the number is too low, and that i should get a higher number, lol #!+??)

me: "yeah, its a quickstrike edition".

footlocker: (silence)

me: "yeah, i dont think you'll get em, thanks anyway, bye".

btw, the dude was the manager
laugh.gif

yeaa man.... same sh** just different toilet... they do not deserve to work at those stores if they dont know anything about shoes

I just called a local Footlocker and Footaction and they are getting them but both stores said that they are not having midnight releases of the shoe whichsucks.. I think i may need to camp out
eyes.gif

My store is getting them on the 22nd. UBIQ here in Philly that is.

Back
Top Bottom