Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by madkicks

did anyone do a comparison with the 01's. isnt the shape of the straps way different? the red is brighter on the 01's and the shape overall is different looking at the pics. does anyone else agree?

the toebox looks a little more sleek on the 01's.

Wait, so will my local Footlocker/Sports Zone have them?

Im really confused on whats going on.
eyes.gif
mad.gif

please and thanks.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Wait, so will my local Footlocker/Sports Zone have them?

Im really confused on whats going on.
eyes.gif
mad.gif

please and thanks.
No not all footlockers are guaranteed to get them. Only ones with quickstrike accounts. Best bet is to call them sometime this week because theyshould be getting them within this week or learly next week

I've been out of the loop on Jordans for a few years--anyone know any spots in the bay area that will have these? Thanks in advance.

for everyone that is asking "is this store going to have it? is that store going to have this? where can i buy this in "this area"?"....nobody knows where they will be released. you'll have to call around and ask.
again, these are QS so some stores wont even know they are getting them until the day before the realease date

will def try and cop the bred i's then convert them into hi top black toes.........................

WHOA...............then i can officially be done w/ ones.....unless low top metallics get retroed lol

those canvas ones are extra piffy as well. great add to the collec. 4 whoever cops

Are these gonna be made in a size 15 or 16? I'm tired of JB leaving people like myself out in the cold.

dam man i got mine for 147 shipped, but now i see this sites that have sold for $122,125, and 133... is this bad for me for reselling value?

so was it worth for me to pay 147 and miss out on the cheaper ones? (they are of course gone now)

^
pimp.gif
. Anybody know where black laces like the ones form the '01s can be found?
Lace swap is a must this time around...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

^
pimp.gif
. Anybody know where black laces like the ones form the '01s can be found?
Lace swap is a must this time around...
my friend bought some laces from Target. I think they are called Penguins or something. Those look REALLY nice with these.

Originally Posted by tuna629

got mine today ... have to say that I'm more than impressed
pimp.gif

the more i see them the more i want em try them with black laces.

so was it worth for me to pay 147 and miss out on the cheaper ones? (they are of course gone now)

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^^^ nice pics im so sold on those 1's plus im definitely replacing the lace with black!!

I also like the black laces even though Jordan wore his with red laces.

I'm shocked no one posted this pic...

ac915eeda78b9f8dfcee471e94c45f8a44c5d55.pjpg

From the Pickup Post pg.29 posted by bnastyearly

The High Strap I's with Black Laces.

those ^ look sik. it really looks like the 01 in that pic. i cant wait to cop.

btw, i called up alot of footlockers in my area (u.k) and they aint got em either. i say forget calling up, if you see em online then cop asap. because theseare quickstrikes for a reason.

bnyconline.com - sold out.

im starting to think they'll be sold out ON the release date. is anyone getting them in their area?

copped yesterday, copped and rocked the same day.
tongue.gif

seriously, these are better off, I'm happy enough with this pair. I really don't see a reason for anyone on here that owns a DS or VNDS from 01 to goahead and purchase these. Hype? Everyone knows that I's are totally wearable all the way back to the 1985 OGs.
laugh.gif
So please, don't use that excuse on wearablity. For anyone that never owned apair and its their first pair of black and red I's, then I'd understand and offer a congrats in advance. To the other people, you get a
smh.gif
from me.

^
No offense..but that pik doesnt make them look so good..kind of on the fence now..they look like theyll crease easily...gotta see in person now first

Back
Top Bottom