Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I used autofill for the draft form which probably added my zip or something for the wc# so I know I'm not going to get drafted. Hopefully i can score a pair from EB, FNL or DTLR like i was able to do a year ago without any assistance and slower internet

If you have been coppin js lately, this release should be a breeze. If u fail on raffles and dont wanna sit in the cold next week, just sit on finishline's jordan page (or find the link, not hard at all) bout 30 min before 8est (incase they wanna sneak in early like fear pack) keep refreshing and wait for your turn for the spa page to load. Never fails for the most part on GR jordans. Just be ready before 8 is the key. NDC pretty easy to cop also on GR. All about being prepared before 8 hits and youll have your shoe.
This. If you know what you're doing.

You can get through DTLR when you call?

They make up raffles for when they want to. I always get the, we're not sure when we're going to do it. Then, oh we had it earlier today.
yea I get thru after a couple calls and yea I get them same type of answers from them. They real slick with switching or changing the day they tell you over the phone and giving out the tickets the next day mainly all to their friends. What I witnessed from security mall dtlr

You can get through DTLR when you call?

They make up raffles for when they want to. I always get the, we're not sure when we're going to do it. Then, oh we had it earlier today.
yea I get thru after a couple calls and yea I get them same type of answers from them. They real slick with switching or changing the day they tell you over the phone and giving out the tickets the next day mainly all to their friends. What I witnessed from security mall dtlr

dude, I ask in person and they hit me with the "we do the tickets when the inventory comes in" line. I think White Marsh gives out tickets at 7am on the day of the release. So its like go there, get a ticket then come back in 3 hrs or something.

dude, I ask in person and they hit me with the "we do the tickets when the inventory comes in" line. I think White Marsh gives out tickets at 7am on the day of the release. So its like go there, get a ticket then come back in 3 hrs or something.
I get that same line too man both in person amd over the phone.

taxi haven't even dropped and someone saying easy cop... I thought the Steel Xs where going to be easy. they sold out quick in store. I expect the same for the Taxi. People been talking about those for a while now

Taxis might be the same, everyone is gonna want the 11's and bred 1's.

all OG colors seem like they move quick these days even though they are mass produced.

im completely surprised tho because the CDP 12s were selling for a great price for the longest after the hype died down.

taxi haven't even dropped and someone saying easy cop... I thought the Steel Xs where going to be easy. they sold out quick in store. I expect the same for the Taxi. People been talking about those for a while now
GR with no TLO.   Which means if the taxi ain't an easy cop for those that want it and live in a big city + have sufficient internet access, then eh... yeah - just gotta put in a little work.

Steels were similar to green glow ivs - not easy but managed to cop.

Taxi's are gonna be like fire red and oreo Vs - no TLO and the footlocker @ location "x" that doesn't even get all GR releases is gonna have these, so yeah...  

Back to that gamma though.

Last edited:
all OG colors seem like they move quick these days even though they are mass produced.

im completely surprised tho because the CDP 12s were selling for a great price for the longest after the hype died down.
True but bugs bunny and playoff 8's sat for a while lol.

Hoping the gammas won't be too stressful, the amount of early pairs I've seen on IG and online is like the toro 4's.

i want to cop the gammas just to take a gold sharpie to them and put something abstract over them. that black/gold work would look 
smokin.gif

really ?:smh:

you going to call me out and pat yourself on the back for a guess that turned out to be close ?
they DID send out emails the day you said they wouldn't so.... WRONG on that point !!

while your guess was an "educated " guess, it still was a guess.

my issue with you and many others here is that you state things as FACT, when they are really just your opinion or your guess

i won last year and already have these (wearing them as i type this) 
so im good

so glad the other admins aren't like you

While i had issues with bigj before,
Some might think im not neutral

But in his defense,
I didnt see any draft winner emails that went out on december 10.

The 11th i got mine

Seems to make sense to me

footlocker is switching it up and doing the raffle on sun and mon not tues and weds for this release which of course does not work well with my schedule :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus - did you win just 1 or a couple? I know ur happy u got a least 1 this time around. im heading out Sunday for the FTL raffle at my mall. Taking my lucky charm (fiancé) with me too. My goal is for a 9.5 vs the 10 I got from the draft.

footlocker is switching it up and doing the raffle on sun and mon not tues and weds for this release which of course does not work well with my schedule :-/
Wow, i just saw the new list of tix procedures for Miami. Sunday morning is gonna be hella crazy with ticket hungry people. They are in every FL but everybody is doing some type of ticket.

deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus - did you win just 1 or a couple? I know ur happy u got a least 1 this time around. im heading out Sunday for the FTL raffle at my mall. Taking my lucky charm (fiancé) with me too. My goal is for a 9.5 vs the 10 I got from the draft.

Haha of all the seven names i entered, my wifes was the one that won. Got that elusive 13 on lock

After the "game done changed", with bots and all

Im SO thankful to not have to try my luck online. Not all of us have fast internet connections and all.

Concords- in and out no problem on ndc while everyone else struggled
Black/red- we all know. Missed bout 100x before i got em.

To not have to even worry bout the new process and all the sites flooded, and sz13....

Somebody que the halelujah gif haha

Congratz Deez, I remember last year when we were on the hunt for that 13.  I haven't been so lucky with the draft this year, looks like I will be in the hunt on NDC! 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom