• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
While i had issues with bigj before,
Some might think im not neutral

But in his defense,
I didnt see any draft winner emails that went out on december 10.

The 11th i got mine

Seems to make sense to me
so are you saying that just because nobody posted it here, that nobody got them ?

not everyone that entered the draft are NT members

i know 2 people (not NT members) that got them that day

thanks

^^^ congrats man. Guess we ended up having similar stories. It's crazy my girl got selected but not me. At least she did tho.

so are you saying that just because nobody posted it here, that nobody got them ?
not everyone that entered the draft are NT members
i know 2 people (not NT members) that got them that day
thanks

Wasnt coming at u either man

But if u know two people it wouldnt be hard to get a screenshot or pic of one of those haha. Not that i dont believe u buuuut maybe ur friends just didnt check the email til the mext day?

Congratz Deez, I remember last year when we were on the hunt for that 13.  I haven't been so lucky with the draft this year, looks like I will be in the hunt on NDC! :rolleyes
Seriously dude ndc an run footlocker on a mobile device. Add to cart and back, over n over. It hasnt failed me yet. Tho i hvent tried in a while. Know it sucks but when it seems theres no hope, it has worked for me

Hope I can cop 4 pairs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

For my bay area peeps, how the hell is Serramonte HOH not getting the gamma11's? They got over 200 pairs of breds last year.
they gotta have them, they always doing something fishy there. Every time I go in for a raffle ticket, they be hella careful with everything. Walking over to the container like there's cash in it.

For my bay area peeps, how the hell is Serramonte HOH not getting the gamma11's? They got over 200 pairs of breds last year.
They gotta have them, they're always doing something fishy there. Every time I go in for a raffle ticket, the person always holds the bin and looks out like imma steal the damn container. Acting like there's cash in there. Shady ***

LOL @ size 13 struggle! My son got drafted out of state for a size 14. Size 15 and up got 4f'd for the draft :smile:

For anyone listening.... Just one last warning.... At least in regard to size 14s they are a lot more narrow than concords. Also, just for reference word my size 13 2009 sjs all day today came home and laced up the gammas... Exact same fit with a minor bit more clearance for toes at the end

anyone recieve a draft winning email from finishline in Topanga mall westfield mall?

Back
Top Bottom