Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the jumpman coloring and the 23 is easy, go get a PAINT PEN and it will be cake. do not use a brush cuz it will not be half as easy

Those custom lows look absolutely terrible. I don't get the obsession with all blue and all red customs right now. It never looks good.

Ready for these Gammas, though. Hoping my connect comes through.

^^^ was thinking the same thing! 
laugh.gif

These will be everywhere like the black and reds
all white sneakers :smh:

and all white ones that yellow, and not just the sole
I fell in love with the columbias when the fresh prince ended. Those last 6 episodes :smokin

Yellowing doesnt bother me at all.

1 to rock, 1 to stock potential?
I would if I had that kinda loot. These are fire far as im concerned.

I still don't think these look good with the yellow and gamma.

If I do pick them up, I'll be painting them like this:

View media item 650225

These do look better even though i like gamma and varsity maize hints. For the right price i would get this done.

I may even keep the letteringnon the tongue blue. Wish they had the mauze under the soles like we originally thought.

Last edited:
yeah but almost $200 and a customization to make a shoe worth buying? not my cup of tea but hey im the guy who copped the Chicago 1s with the intent to remove the jumpman so do you, if anyone needs this done to their pair i can help with the process if needed.

yeah just PM me anytime and we can figure something out or i can give you a tutorial on how i do it or would do it. anything for my NT fam!

i'll just be glad to get 1 pair to wear, no reselling, no ds'ng, just one to rock so i can keep my others 11s fresh haha

Hey guys could you help me out I'm a newer sneaker head I've never camped out or had an experience copping any retros . Do you have any tips or anything for me? I guess what I'm asking is trying to cop this shoe suicide or is it doable?

Back
Top Bottom