Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Glad were back to the normal AJXI box, should have done this with the playoff's XI last year
That means the box would've been black and orange or face top since it's not an OG colorway...not this hypebeasty, sheep mentality, sorry excuse for a price increase of a pull out box that everyone equates to Jordan XI.

Last edited:
Man, I was said that to myself too..."If they don't go back to the slide out box...I'm not coppin" Like, what's a XI w/o a slide out box...That box is what everyone is gonna be noticing and not the kicks....***** w/ this box talk LOL

Man, I was said that to myself too..."If they don't go back to the slide out box...I'm not coppin" Like, what's a XI w/o a slide out box...That box is what everyone is gonna be noticing and not the kicks....***** w/ this box talk LOL
laugh.gif
Right?

You can say I'm taking it too serious, but those of you complaining about a box like it holds ANY significance to it being on your shoes, saying its a "NORMAL" box are the ones taking it too serious.

Have a feeling these are a GR
All the XI's are a Limited GR, I know some ppl don't believe in a limited GR, but even Nike called them a Limited GR. Stating that "They are sold everywhere, but they're gonna be hard to come across due to the # of ppl that want them" IMO, the CG were the hardest ones to get

All the XI's are a Limited GR, I know some ppl don't believe in a limited GR, but even Nike called them a Limited GR. Stating that "They are sold everywhere, but they're gonna be hard to come across due to the # of ppl that want them" IMO, the CG were the hardest ones to get
 I know most of you live in the States but here in Toronto those shoes were sitting until noon at a major footlocker downtown and also Livestock(boutique).

I woke up late that day got there around 10:30 got my sz 10 and walk over to the boutique shop and picked up a second pair. In saying all of this I asked the regional manager at footlocker and there recieved around 60-70 pairs but every other shoe after that was like in the 150 range in quantity. so you might be right.

What are you talking about. Bread 11's there were 500,000 produced. More than any other retro. Everyone got their pair. Hell...i copped 3 pretty easily from 3 different sites.

I just can't get with these. I try and try to like them, but I just can't. I dig the black midsole. That's fresh as hell. But that smoky blue outsole is straight trash. And that gamma blue jumpman is trash as well.

laugh.gif
Right?

You can say I'm taking it too serious, but those of you complaining about a box like it holds ANY significance to it being on your shoes, saying its a "NORMAL" box are the ones taking it too serious
I agree could care less about a pull out box . If i like the shoe im buying

What are you talking about. Bread 11's there were 500,000 produced. More than any other retro. Everyone got their pair. Hell...i copped 3 pretty easily from 3 different sites.
Bro, I heard the last 2 XI's released there were well over a million pairs produced...and look how many ppl didn't get the Concords. And if that's the case there wld still be some Breds floating around right now

Bro, I heard the last 2 XI's released there were well over a million pairs produced...and look how many ppl didn't get the Concords. And if that's the case there wld still be some Breds floating around right now
Dont you guys remember the CG fiasco?  took hours to get thru and still 90% of NTers copped. 

XI's are NOT limited...it's just that resellers smell blood when it comes to the XI cause everyone goes crazy.

Dont you guys remember the CG fiasco?  took hours to get thru and still 90% of NTers copped. 

XI's are NOT limited...it's just that resellers smell blood when it comes to the XI cause everyone goes crazy.
Exactly, ain't nothing but resellers buyin multiple pairs. I was shocked to see how easily that Breds were attainable. Nike Dallas RSVP'ed the shoes for 3 straight days...lol

Last edited:
IMO, the CGs were the easiest XIs to get. In terms of difficulty, for me it was SJ > Concord > Bred > CG

As much as I hated these at first, they look good, looking forward to cop, hopefully it isn't too much of a hassle to cop.

space jams for me were the easiest to cop woke up @ 7 A.M. like ten people in line & also the whole week FNL as soon as you walked in asked if you wanted to reserve a pair.was broke for the cg release,the concord release was pure chaos didn't get my pair,playoff release had to wait 4 hrs. in a line for a reserve ticket,this release i will be in bed asleep!

Back
Top Bottom