Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yah I saw those pics. Dont look as good as I imagined. I think the midsole should be pitch black. They look charcoal in recent pics. Still a cop. May paint the midsole pitch black myself.

At this point JB could sell us poison and dudes will still camp. These are wack, even with the slide out box

At this point JB could sell us poison and dudes will still camp. These are wack, even with the slide out box

Seriously, JB knows they are wack so they brought back the box to attract you fools

They know now they can sell columbias without the special box for 190 and still sell out

laugh.gif

They can sell the Columbias in a plastic bag I'll cop lol

Jk but I don't need the special box because it's not that "special"

How many fugazi pairs and full size runs of gammas do folks have already is the real question??????

Funny how nobody likes these then all of a sudden close to release date everybody is running around trying to find a pair.....the good ol world of NT!

6 months ago i posted  that i'll cop

but now the taxis are confirmed in dec & b/reds 1s might be moved to dec... & then maybe the bc88 idk when

now it might be a toss up between these & the pb3's. i need to see both in person

6 months ago i posted  that i'll cop
but now the taxis are confirmed in dec & b/reds 1s might be moved to dec... & then maybe the bc88 idk when

now it might be a toss up between these & the pb3's. i need to see both in person
taxis were confirmed a long time ago and the black n red 1s been moved to dec a long time too

If the opportunity was there i'd cop, but I certainly wouldn't go out of my way, and definitely wouldn't pay over retail. They're decent, but nothing special...besides the fact they're 11's anyways. 
roll.gif

still a pass and btw the box is more of an annoyance than cool, flip lid boxes are the best. no mess and no seperate parts

don't really care much about this release, the colorway is way too plain. Price isn't justified at all, but definitely not for this colorway. HOw stupid is it that they give a basic box for the blk/red XIs but pull out all the stops for this one?

Back
Top Bottom