• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
that 1/XI fusion..
sick.gif

let me guess patent leather toebox...

The tongue on the 11s is definately a weak spot imo. at least on these retros lately. a 11/1 mashup pair is automatically a pass but that tongue just makes me go... why

I feel like that gamma pic is an unfinished model...... the sole doesnt match the blue color of the jumpman.... now if the sole didnt look so cloudy and dirty blue (thats why i think it was a temp sole)....... and if it matched the jumpman color then these might be decent.... any photoshop pros?

I feel like that gamma pic is an unfinished model...... the sole doesnt match the blue color of the jumpman.... now if the sole didnt look so cloudy and dirty blue (thats why i think it was a temp sole)....... and if it matched the jumpman color then these might be decent.... any photoshop pros?
nothin' can save this shoe...  #Garbage

With these atrocities coming out I got enough for thunders, fire reds and grapes

:smokin

Thanks for screwing the 11's up JB, my wallet applauds :tongue:

STRAIGHT GARBAGEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOL WTF IS THIS JORDAN IS  TROLLING HARD!!!!

THEY BASICALLY JUST REVERESED THE COLUMBIAS SO INSTEAD OF WHITE THEY ARE ALL BLACK.... WTF???

This release is good for me imo. I can just spend my money on the Fire Red Pack instead on this crap.

they may be basically "laid out" like Space jams, but... fact is they are a whole lot crappyer with the little changes... if you gonna have the clear sole, the midsole has to be white, no exception. it's the little things that can totally make or break a shoe. if the space jams originally had this same midsole i guarantee it would be less loved. Just like how the yellow and blue jumpmans on the upcoming "steels" is gonna break the deal for some ppl as well. some shoes the details are what make or break them and this is one of them.
I GUARANTEE it wouldn't. I guarantee that.

Jordan 'wore' the space jams. He could have worn the olive 9s, and people would have been killing themselves to own those. That Black midsole is fire; read: Blackout 11s, which would be an insta-cop and insta-sell.

After thinkin about these for a while, I just don't think there's any way these are what the '13 XI GR will be. Too hideous and too much of a gamble for the biggest release of the year. IMO these are samples or part of that rumored back but no way this is going to be the big XI of the year.

After thinkin about these for a while, I just don't think there's any way these are what the '13 XI GR will be. Too hideous and too much of a gamble for the biggest release of the year. IMO these are samples or part of that rumored back but no way this is going to be the big XI of the year.

So you think that the XI release around Christmas has to be an OG color way or a better c/w?

Trust me, these would sell out just the same as any other 11.

"Hideous" to you, but "thirst" for another.

So you think that the XI release around Christmas has to be an OG color way or a better c/w?

I don't believe whatsoever they need to be an OG colorway (cool greys were great) but this colorway is awful and 45% of the people here agree at least with 23% more undecided. I'm all for a retro+ colorway but this just is not it and JB knows better than to make something like this their marquee retro for the year.

If these are made in the same quantities as the Breds were last year there will be lots sitting for a few days.

I don't believe whatsoever they need to be an OG colorway (cool greys were great) but this colorway is awful and 45% of the people here agree at least with 23% more undecided. I'm all for a retro+ colorway but this just is not it and JB knows better than to make something like this their marquee retro for the year.

If these are made in the same quantities as the Breds were last year there will be lots sitting for a few days.

I agree with you.

But JB will probably make them limited, package them in a "special" way just to lurk in the beasts.

Although I am passing on these 11s myself, I'm sure there are folks who just about eat up everything JB, especially an 11, regardless of c/w.

Back
Top Bottom