Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I come in the JB section for the 1st time in about a year, and this is what I get?

The bastardization of the XI? What a ******g joke.

They CANNOT be serious w/ this garbage, :rofl:.

Idk how I feel about these. They look like a pair of jordans that my parents would have bought me becasue they are all black and wouldn't get dirty.... 

Well I guess we should be seeing the other two in the next month or so if they are coming. If this is the weakest link maybe that just means the other two will more than make up for it and dudes will spend their money on these instead.
Yeah me and a few other people, dropped that info... I had early info about 3 diff XI's, This shoe in this thread was one of them... Since then I have only heard about one other 11, so that makes this shoe and another XI, my source said they scrapped the third 11 for the lightning 4's,  The two 11's and all the other info is here, I posted 5 days ago... The one in red is what we see now, plus you see my early info on the lightning 4's, which also is like a Laney colorway, and since then I have confirmed they go into production in about 60 - 90 days from now, so we will see pics soon. I didnt have any info on the black 5's at all.....

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)

*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11

* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)

* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)

* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...

Last edited:
they look good. can anyone ps a red midsole? generally i think black and red cws look better without white but the 11s are an exception.

Good thing JB is dropping these and the Oreo 5's if they are around the holidays. More money saved for me and use that towards the VI's if done right.

They should of just released some space jam with a royal blue sole this year i think that would of been dope. ppl was all hungry for the black and red they would of gone crazy for a "bblue" imo

What people don't realize is that these have not went into production and wont until at least around Aug... So if enough people speak up, changes can happen... They are watching!

Last edited:
Can't believe JB has the balls to drop this garbage instead of the Columbias.. as if they don't know that with all these new retro's rockin the blue sole, it only makes sense to retro them and do it right. :smh:

Those customs aren't bad at all though.

And I thought the worst colorway of the XI's were the Anniversary joints, not anymore these take the cake. :tongue:

All they need is a limited label and a story of how they are all black to commemorate Jordans ashy knees and you dudes will be talking about how you got a great deal at $1500 off a reseller and these are top 3 Jordans all time

Back
Top Bottom