Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Me too so far. But I'm also a sucker for 11s. But I really like small amount of maize used in it tho. More than that it would have ruined the shoe IMO.
i agree ..these are :smokin i didnt like the early pics but as stated above they keep getting better and better seem like :rofl:

I can honestly say I wasn't really feeling them from the very first pics, because it only showed the blue jumpman. Once I saw the use of the maize, I was locked in.

I just find it strange how we haven't got a men's size picture yet but a men's in laney taxi even black/red 1s all have surfaced

GS pair
air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue.jpg

air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue-12.jpg

air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue-10.jpg

air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue-11.jpg

air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue-08.jpg

air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue-07.jpg

air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue-02.jpg

Why does everyone think these are GS?? These have some pretty thick laces.. And I can clearly see carbon fiber on there.. Just saying..

They coulda used a better blue or used more yellow or blue if it was laney. Nike just likes to add new colors and put them on all kinds of shoes. This isn't laney just an excuse to put gamma on a jordan because they have it on Barkley posites, those ugly 5s, Lebron x even an Air Force one. It's all marketing man their trying make this the new "infrared"

They coulda used a better blue or used more yellow or blue if it was laney. Nike just likes to add new colors and put them on all kinds of shoes. This isn't laney just an excuse to put gamma on a jordan because they have it on Barkley posites, those ugly 5s, Lebron x even an Air Force one. It's all marketing man their trying make this the new "infrared"
When pictures of these first came out people were saying they were part of the "laney pack". I think that was right when the yellow lettering was shown

Last edited:
This is pretty much a laney color way ... Why add yellow to this otherwise ?
have you seen those laney cw that released and the ones releasing soon? you see that yellow on those compared to this orange looking 23? way different yellows.and if these were the laneys they woulda had more hints of yellow than black.

I heard a rumor that there may be a second 11 releasing. Idk if true or anyone else has heard, but I believe the rumor was a navy upper.

I heard a rumor that there may be a second 11 releasing. Idk if true or anyone else has heard, but I believe the rumor was a navy upper.
that pic that surfaced with jordan in the navy blue and yellow sole was rumoured to be the laney 11s. im not a %100 percent sure about it but a laney 11 is coming

I like them. I wasn't a fan of the black midsole at first, but I got over it. Looking forward to add to my XI collection.

However, I will say the black midsole will stick out like a sore thumb with all of my other XIs.

Maybe I never gave these a fair chance because I'm STILL salty I have to wait again for Columbias and these are just a troll of them. But they are decent I'm still passing and wishing for a real laney 11

Back
Top Bottom