Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lord this thread is terrible lol. It's bad enough the shoes are subpar, but these responses...............................

GS pair
air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue.jpg

air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue-12.jpg

air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue-10.jpg

air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue-11.jpg

air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue-08.jpg

air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue-07.jpg

air-jordan-11-gs-black-gamma-blue-02.jpg

I would cop 11s even if they were --insert color here--...probably only colour i wouldnt cop would be the columbias (FLAME SUIT ON) ...And to think i remember the all star game where he wore them like it was last month.All white just doesnt do it for me.

Last edited:
mixed feelings for a lotta people on these.. resellers are going to flock as usual. I hope finish line still does the RSVP for these... makes my life a lot easier.. this release almost makes me feel a lot are going for the taxi 12s

mixed feelings for a lotta people on these.. resellers are going to flock as usual. I hope finish line still does the RSVP for these... makes my life a lot easier.. this release almost makes me feel a lot are going for the taxi 12s
they are. they gonna cop these and got a week to re up sone cash for tge bred 1s lol.

yo.  all white isn't a problem until they oxidize and become yellow.  i had the rising suns.  and they are really pretty until they yellow or lose that white.  and go off white/egg shell.  :/

look at the jumpman lable on the crooked tongue at 2:14 b grade crap looks more like c grade

he tried to hide it by editing the video and moving his hands

avoid any site this guy peddles
That joker Venuto is getting a lot's of fakes from various "legit" sites.

These are the worst XI's to date ...

View media item 573928
Silver anniversary, plus there's a ton of lows worse than these IMO. I don't even think Colombias or cool greys are that hot.

5 years from now these will be considered "heat" and people will be wishing jb would retro them

It always happens

NT doesn't like retro+ colors, and then loves them later

Heck, it will probably change in November

I think these are pretty dope, and you won't have to worry about yellowing like on space jams.

I think these are pretty dope, and you won't have to worry about yellowing like on space jams.
QFT one of the main reasons I'm looking fwd to these, like the breds, that longevity of the sole without the inevitable piss yellow look will land these in heavy rotation over my 09 SJ's.  

Back
Top Bottom