Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if you dont like these or not gonna buy em den leave the thread. why are you still following it anyways

i checked the thread to see the pics. are you so uncomfortable when people have differing opinions to your own? are you that insecure?

The matching part was just meant to say the types of blues are completely different but you already took what I said and ran with it. No need for us to go back and forth so yea

Last edited:
Some detailed images
air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-2med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-3med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-4med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-5med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-6med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-7med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-8med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-9med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-10med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-11med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-12med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-13med.jpg

air_jordan_xi(11)_retro_black_gamma_blue_varsity_maize-14med.jpg

Last edited:
They look nice buuuut I'm still undecided at this point the other releases in December easily top this shoe but if I strike out on multiple releases I might cop these

Am I the only one who thinks these will be the first AJXI to not sell out on release day?
they throw that QS on it and they will, regardless of the fact I won't be copping, rather get them banned 1s that month than these.

Last edited:
because bad seeds like you grow in the thread
Well if we start to cause a disturbance then the mods will dispense the proper judgement on those bad seeds.
Easy cop! All these dude hating will be the ones who say "They've grown on me" two weeks before release when the hype kicks in.
I guess we can't change our mind once we see more pics of them, preferably on people's feet.  Head over to the III's thread and count how many people passed on them, just to see them in person and order them.
i checked the thread to see the pics. are you so uncomfortable when people have differing opinions to your own? are you that insecure?
I swear son thinks he is the owner of the thread or something, we can't be here if we disagree with him.  I don't recall anyone who doesn't like them going off or being disrespectful to those that like that "already"

I do like the sole color's though.

if you dont like these or not gonna buy em den leave the thread. why are you still following it anyways

like i said if you dont like em keep it moving. dont waste another comment just to say they ugly.
btw what does inscecurity have to do with is. like i said bad seeds grow in a thread.

I been saying this for almost a year now....THIS WONT BE THE ONLY 11, ALSO DONT FORGET THAT 5"11 LANEY PACK I BEEN TALKING ABOUT, I THINK BLACK LANEY 5 WILL BE THE RETRO 5 IN THE PACK.

if i do consider on buying these i will somehow figure a way out to paint that 23 + Jordan on tongue to match the gamma blue. That yellow/gold whatever the **** it is is trash.. Just my OP

I been saying this for almost a year now....THIS WONT BE THE ONLY 11, ALSO DONT FORGET THAT 5"11 LANEY PACK I BEEN TALKING ABOUT, I THINK BLACK LANEY 5 WILL BE THE RETRO 5 IN THE PACK.
JM says there would be one. Also, I believe those black Laneys are an Asian exclusive.

so far its just these and the lightning 4s for the holiday season. Unless the other rumored 11 is a better colorway.

Back
Top Bottom