Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Love the new pics.
SIZE 14 PLEASE!
happy.gif
these are gs tho.

^ Everybody wants to prove a point. The guy clearly is saying he would like the shoe in his size :smh:

Anyways... These need maize pods on the bottom. I'd even take a maize jumpman and have these be like the color blocking used on the black/maize like the 13 lows from 2004

Yea I looked at them again... Keep the black upper, make the midsole white, ditch the gamma blue, make all of the accents maize, and put a translucent outsole on them :smokin

Last edited:
Easy cop! All these dude hating will be the ones who say "They've grown on me" two weeks before release when the hype kicks in.
We are in the gamma thread how did I prove your point, gamma again isn't laney if what you were trying to do was say how mike wore different colors of red for bulls that's dumb because he also wore cement, charcoals and other colors bulls don't even include. He wore what they made him wear. Still doesn't change the fact that the Laney Bucks team colors are a royal blue and yellow. Your point is invalid
You just called the Varsity Reds fire reds. Why would JB give a damn about exact color blocking if you dont? My point is very valid.

Last edited:
The new pics show the real beauty of this colorway. Glad that the 23 and jumpman jordan lettering is yellow and not just white.
I maybe get a pair.

Easy cop! All these dude hating will be the ones who say "They've grown on me" two weeks before release when the hype kicks in.
You just called the Varsity Reds fire reds. Why would JB give a damn about exact color blocking if you dont? My point is very valid.
There's a big difference in Laney Royal Blue and Gamma Blue. Not so much with Varsity Red and Fire Red.

So your comparing a turquoise looking blue to a royal blue? Idk maybe I'm drunk but they arnt near the same color at all. You wouldn't wear a gamma blue sure with the laney 5s without looking like a damn fool. That's a big color clash rather than two slightly different shades of red.

They'll sell out because they don't look THAT bad. The majority is clowning because it's not OG, others just don't like it. But they will sell out.

A lotta people seem to forget that Cool Greys weren't OG, either. Then again, they didn't sell out in an hour over here like the other XIs did. They sold out that day, it just took all day for them to.

I don't want to make a big deal out this I just don't think this is the laney 11s since someone said they were two 11s coming out

Yea those sole up pics won me over. I'm copping. Much better look than those trash ones kicksordie were displaying

So your comparing a turquoise looking blue to a royal blue? Idk maybe I'm drunk but they arnt near the same color at all. You wouldn't wear a gamma blue sure with the laney 5s without looking like a damn fool. That's a big color clash rather than two slightly different shades of red.
:lol: Did you really say that?

I wouldnt wear a blue or yellow shirt with the Laney 5s because I dont match outfits like a clown.

But on the occasion that I do match I definitely do not care to match perfectly down to the shade.

View media item 531305
View media item 531306
Sorry I know how to dress and care about my appearance.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Did you really say that?

I wouldnt wear a blue or yellow shirt with the Laney 5s because I dont match outfits like a clown.

But on the occasion that I do match I definitely do not care to match perfectly down to the shade.

Sorry I know how to dress and care about my appearance.
Hahahahaha, Preach!

oh these tha aqua laney grape breds i heard 'bout
Some larger pics without the IG screenshot

Via: Sole Up

I was extremely disappointed when the original pics released because I was really hoping for the Columbias (still hoping for Jordan to surprise us fingers crossed) but I still will get these just to rock and keep my other XI's in better shape.

I'll pick up a pair if my connect comes through with a discounted price and guarantees that I don't have to wait in line.

Back
Top Bottom