Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
trying to look back at this thread i see a few TTS i see go up half a size.. for those of u who own both the concords and the bred xi... which one would u say the Gammas fit like?

Since I got them from nike they still haven't grown onto me, worn about 3 times and still.. Just not feeling them... Going to give the ok to trade for vnds red/white 13's and playoff 12's *shrugs*

At church?! Lol

Hah, I know, but I have a few kids at my church (maybe 4 or 5 out of a congregation of 300+) that are into sneakers. Every once in a while I'll announce a "sneaker Sunday" on Facebook for everyone to break out something. Sometimes they save new stuff just for it.

I did have one mom mad at me because she said her son thought he needed new shoes every time I did it...

To me they fit like the concords

Cool thx man...

Took my kid to disneyland today saw a bunch of people with these on and instantly grew on me... What do u guys think should i trade my DS bred xi for my xi low reverse concords for these?

Last edited:
Cool thx man...

Took my kid to disneyland today saw a bunch of people with these on and instantly grew on me... What do u guys think should i trade my DS bred xi for my xi low reverse concords for these?
You gotta do what YOU want or think. I personally wouldn't but everyone is different.

I have no idea. The site seems pretty weird to order from and sizes move weirdly I guess depending on completion of orders. I guess you order first then pay to their account. Not sure how it works.

17 days later and still waiting on my pair from Size?

indifferent.gif

size? is known for shipping issues. not because they are slow to ship but because of the shipping service they use.

Which means I'm probably paying custom fees...

depends.... I got black.red XIs from them last year and didn't pay customs. then again, I didn't have the longer delay you have either. could be a customs delay :smh:

17 days later and still waiting on my pair from Size?

indifferent.gif
You're not the only one,they haven't answered my tweets or anything and I still don't have a tracking 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
 , it says dispatched though and no cancellation email either

Last edited:

You're not the only one,they haven't answered my tweets or anything and I still don't have a tracking 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
 , it says dispatched though and no cancellation email either
I wouldn't sweat it.  That's Size for ya.  It took me about 3 weeks to get grapes I ordered via their site.  You should be good.

Back
Top Bottom