Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First pair of XIs? I'm not sure how you guys can take a few comments and make it as if the shoes as a whole had issues. A lot of the nick picking happened on every release since the CDP especially the inconsistent patent leather cuts from shoe to shoe.

Hence the word 'seems'. Of course niketalk represents a small percentage of people who have purchased the shoe. That's why I said 'seems'.
A few comments? More like a lot on this thread and in person. Plus you know there's an issue when you actually call nike and the rep talking to me tells me the amount of calls received about crooked 23s. Not hating on JB but it's just facts. I'll still continue to buy due to my love for them. I rarely nitpick

Feels like u guys are talking just to keep the thread alive.
The "hate" for the shoe has been pretty much a non issue for months now. You're just beating a dead issue at this point.

anybody know what is going with shoe palaces online stock of gammas? ive clicked it for the past week and it says coming soon...

Not too many ppl on here feel the same but I didn't love these when I got them in. Throughout the year I was back and forth with these and the detailed pics made them look nice. But in person to me they were just 'blah'. I had no problem trading these locally for the HeGotGame 13's. The Gamma 11's do look good in the pic though.
nicce trade bro, i traded mine for fear 4s DS and he added 50

anybody know what is going with shoe palaces online stock of gammas? ive clicked it for the past week and it says coming soon...
From what I remember them tweeting, they are going to be doing random restocks of shoes to limit the amount of people accessing their website at once.  I am assuming the gammas are in that category.  The Jordan 3lab5 caused several issues on their servers because of the amount of people trying to buy them. The only shoes they will announce are new releases. 

"He got game" 13's [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can someone with size 12 please take a pic with the shoes on? I want to see how wide the gap is laced.

My FA order finally left customs today, hopefully other people in limbo see the same action on their pairs.

After reading through a few of these pages, it seems like this release has been riddled with quality control issues moreso than any other release.

Even niketalk as a whole isn't complaining. A handful of complaints vs how many pairs nt has gotten definitely wouldn't "seem" as tho the quality issues are wide spread.

I usually buy two pairs because that is my way of quality control. I was only able to get one pair of these because of stupid me and forgetting not to fix my shipping on FNL.
I am pretty satisfied with my pair from NDC, nothing noticeable that would make me return my pair for another.

I usually buy two pairs because that is my way of quality control. I was only able to get one pair of these because of stupid me and forgetting not to fix my shipping on FNL.
I am pretty satisfied with my pair from NDC, nothing noticeable that would make me return my pair for another.

I hear ya. My pairs came out fine as well. Maybe it was the same people talking about their defective pairs and I assumed it was different people. However, I also know of people personally, that have flawed pairs.

Anybody knows why this GS pair I purchased from footlocker has a white powder or dust coming out of the stitching ? Wiped it off but it comes rt back?! Any1 else have this problem? :smh:

View media item 729248

Just people speculating

If they do re stock them it will be during Super Bowl and all star game weekend

This is solely based on how restocks went last year
besides last years restock on shoes, has nike restocked previous 11s on previous years during super bowl and all star game weekend?

Wow that's weird. First I've heard of it on this thread. Will check my girls pair when I get home even though I'm pretty sure hers are good

Yea, these are my sisters, she wore them 2x and called and told me.... When I seen them in person I wiped it off wit a towel and water, but she said when she wore them again, it happened again?

everyone and there baby mama had these on at church today...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom