Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
will these be as hard as the concord 11s? to me the bred 11s were pretty easy to cop, got two pair of concords and two pair of breds.... since its non OG colorway ill only be grabbing one..

any euro sites?

anyone know if they'll allow FCFS line access into the store at 8? I wanna grab my nephew, god daughter, and niece a pair. (TD) sizes

Last edited:
its not the shoe... its niketalk in general.

remember the DB foams thread ? Completely dead yet they sold for 1k after release.

That can not be compared, DB foams only released in small quantities, while the Gammas will probably be over 200K world wide, just remember the BREDs, 500K Nike sold!!!!

And the forum is a good indicator for interest and prices! Just check the Nike Zoom Glove Thread, the Sonic Waves were super hyped, but everybody on NT got one and the resell prices are pretty fair!

That can not be compared, DB foams only released in small quantities, while the Gammas will probably be over 200K world wide, just remember the BREDs, 500K Nike sold!!!!

And the forum is a good indicator for interest and prices! Just check the Nike Zoom Glove Thread, the Sonic Waves were super hyped, but everybody on NT got one and the resell prices are pretty fair!
I'm betting the Gammas are WELL north of 200K.

probably best to call the spot you plan on going to.
I did..it's "uhm, not sure, did they get drafted?"

then talk to the manager. sounds like you talked to someone that didn't know what was what. I know my local finishline doesn't carry kids retros which is important to know when having to line up. a manager will know the policy and if he says something stupid about the draft then kindly explain that only men's sizes were in the draft and ask again what's the policy for kids/baby shoes.

I'm betting the Gammas are WELL north of 200K.

wouldnt be shocked if they made 750K of these

got my 2nd email around midnight eastern last night...
glasses.gif

This thread should be called the "Did you get your Finish Line email?" .....there is more talk about the FNL email than actual Gamma 11s news, pics, release info ... last 6-7 pages talking bout a email smh

If you got an email from FNL, great ....but lets get back on these gammas and all those IG matchy matchy Gamma pics.

This thread IS about the gammas and nt members efforts n knowledge/info to get em.

Yeah the topic is a lotta finishline, but people can talk about whatever they want. The big thing now is the draft. In two days, nobody will be talkig bout the draft.

Hell maybe even by tonorrow haha

Then it will be footlocker tickets

This thread IS about the gammas and nt members efforts n knowledge/info to get em.

Yeah the topic is a lotta finishline, but people can talk about whatever they want. The big thing now is the draft. In two days, nobody will be talkig bout the draft.

Hell maybe even by tonorrow haha

Then it will be footlocker tickets
thank you.. people just want to complain 

Last edited:
anyone know if they'll allow FCFS line access into the store at 8? I wanna grab my nephew, god daughter, and niece a pair. (TD) sizes

They should allow it, FNL I pick up from does for sure, but not sure if they limit pairs like they do for mens or gs...I've seen women/girls exit with 3-4 pairs on occasion...ymmv though

Last edited:
lol ....people wanting updates on whats going on with emails n stuff, they may come at random times so people who didnt get theirs still have hope when others are posting when they got it. No reason to ***** cause were not talking specifically about how the shoes look or not. It's still about the shoe in general

[ATTACHMENT=5248]early-release-jordan-11-gamma.jpeg (52k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT] look what happened to some guy's early release gamma 11s

Oh and I got my email as well .....just would rather see other news besides the who got and who didnt get the FNL email.

Oh and I got my email as well .....just would rather see other news besides the who got and who didnt get the FNL email.

what other news would you like? its all out there at the moment.

we know the shoes come out in 8 days
we have seen a million pics of the shoes
we know FTL and co are doing raffles Sunday

Are you going to complain when people post for days about being called for their local raffles?

Besides, you already have your ticket so why are you in here then?

I might have to cop these. Havn't bought a pair of Jays since the 2011 Space Jams! Are these a GR available on Eastbay? Wishing page one would be edited with all the pertinent information instead of trying to search and read 164 pages! Draft? Raffle? :lol: I feel like a newbie!

Back
Top Bottom