• Total voters
Struck out on FNL Draft...
mean.gif

Got my 1 pair I'm good
That's all I want
Have been able to get all the 11 releases except the cool Greys

2dhwgzo.jpg

2rxe0xs.jpg

Whats good NT fam ya boy got drafted lol thats 1/6 but none the less drafted just waiting on my 2nd email.... i got the chance to get 3 pairs of gammas on RD now but since i got drafted im just gonna double up and let someone claim the 3rd pair i wont pick up i rock my kicks so hopefully someone buys it with intentions to wear not resell but who im kiddin...Good luck to yall on RD

Last edited:
2dhwgzo.jpg

2rxe0xs.jpg

Whats good NT fam ya boy got drafted lol thats 1/6 but none the less drafted just waiting on my 2nd email.... i got the chance to get 3 pairs of gammas on RD now but since i got drafted im just gonna double up and let someone claim the 3rd pair i wont pick up i rock my kicks so hopefully someone buys it with intentions to wear not resell but who im kiddin...Good luck to yall on RD
hmm mine looks diff

Woke up this AM, Finish Line Claus visited my e-mail while I was sleeping....how many NT'ers I will catch in Gainesville, GA at Colonial Mall....prolly non....lol

just got da text from my girl that she got her ticket. Ill find out Sunday if they are doing tickets for GS sizes at other spots because she wants them too.
She funny tho cause she keeps saying they look like her space jams :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone seen these in person yet?

Is the sole really as dark blue as the pics make it look?

Cause if that's the case they look like cheap Chinese fakes to me :frown:

Still hoping it's actually lighter and less noticeably blue...

Did everyone who tried get a ticket? I got a nice email telling me to blow off, and have fun hitting their site on release day only to be told to blow off again. I promise unless I wait in line 12 hours+ for a pair of shoes, the universe says no shoes for me.

2dhwgzo.jpg

2rxe0xs.jpg

Ever thought of grabbing that 3rd pair and hooking up a NTer for retail? Perhaps one who can't win anything to save his life? Cough me cough. Hint hint, nudge nudge

I'm glad they sent the e-mails, some of you would have had a melt down

pretty much. now that FNL is done with for now, we have the raffles Sunday then international releases then the us release.... gonna be a nice few days coming up :lol:

Woke up to FNL fail email... I'm not worried tho. I'll sign up to a few raffles since I got like like 3 malls with in a 10 mile radius of me. If I fail there, then I'll try online. If no luck there either then it's not meant to be. I'm not paying over $50 reseller price for these tho.

Back
Top Bottom