Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Does that ever work? I'm a 13 & whenever I strikeout I don't bother trying to size swap because I doubt the person who bought the 13 needed a smaller size
Nope, I remember when I got Lebron Denims in an 11 and wanted a swap for a 13, instead I got offered a 14 which goes to say either you're not swapping or you're paying a higher price to swap sizes or you're going to get a size 14 or so.

mean.gif
... OK let's take it all back and redo this b/c I got love for all of you.

Peeps be lovin' that unauthorized early sale.
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

Im glade this is going to be a general release. Theres 5 footlocker s near me. I should get one pair.

For my bay area peeps, how the hell is Serramonte HOH not getting the gamma11's? They got over 200 pairs of breds last year.

dang finish line trolling me... i just got the email saying i won, only to click the link and be told time was expired to RSVP 
mean.gif

That's foul!.. try to hit them up, and ask them what the deal is
i did brother...got told that the lady at customer care "didnt have access" to the draft information and all i could do was forward me email to her. riding this roller coaster to the end i guess. others are on twitter and fb claiming the same issue. anyone who just received the email actually about to rsvp?

Back
Top Bottom